PDA

View Full Version : TM 14* Rescue Mid TP, SOLD !!!

3oneday
21st July 2004, 09:14 AM
Tour Preferred means less offset and face NOT closed, shaft ideal for a stronger player, right hand, S400 dynamic gold steel shaft, used for the past 2 months.

Selling to make room for a 16* RM Tour and a 3 wood (strategic change :lol: ).

Meant to replace the 1 iron but still very easy to hit and get airborn. Shaft keeps the flight down so is a club that can be capably used in the wind.

No pictures available, if desperate for a picture let me know and I can try to arrange, but for the price, probably a steal (and also an indication that I don't work in retail :shock: )

Pete

Jarro
21st July 2004, 11:39 AM
interested in a trade :?: :wink:

What 3 wood are you looking for :?:

andylo
21st July 2004, 12:10 PM
KEE!! It's a TP :!: :!: :!:

Kee
21st July 2004, 12:24 PM
Don't temp me Andy :P . Believe me, I was very interested, but too much bills to pay this month. Plus I already bought the MX-20 and the 983K this month. Anyway, I'm telling myself I got no business trying to hit a 14* TP :P .

andylo
21st July 2004, 12:47 PM
Don't temp me Andy :P . Believe me, I was very interested, but too much bills to pay this month. Plus I already bought the MX-20 and the 983K this month. Anyway, I'm telling myself I got no business trying to hit a 14* TP :P .

But you just need to change the shaft and you got yourself a better fairway wood man :D.... Think Goosen, Kee, think Goosen :lol:

Kee
21st July 2004, 12:55 PM
:lol: I wish my swing was like Goosen :lol: . Andy, cut it out, don't tempt me. Didn't you read my last post. I got bills man bills :P .

andylo
21st July 2004, 01:07 PM
:lol: I wish my swing was like Goosen :lol: . Andy, cut it out, don't tempt me. Didn't you read my last post. I got bills man bills :P .

Explain the 983K brother :D :lol:

andylo
21st July 2004, 01:12 PM
3oneday,

Decrease the price by a good margin so he will be sold! :D

Kee
21st July 2004, 01:14 PM

:lol: :lol: You crack me up andy. Yeah, ok, the guy reduced it by $50 and I couldn't resist. Well if it was the same situation here... :P

3oneday
21st July 2004, 01:15 PM
Hey Andy, why don't you ask Kee how much he has and YOU make up the difference :lol: :lol: 8)

Long time, no speak, was wondering where you went.

Pete

3oneday
21st July 2004, 01:17 PM

:lol: :lol: You crack me up andy. Yeah, ok, the guy reduced it by $50 and I couldn't resist. Well if it was the same situation here... :P

Kee, make me an offer, I'm sure the K wasn't going for $240, so if your suggested reduction is relative, I'll have a think.

Pete

andylo
21st July 2004, 01:19 PM
Hey Andy, why don't you ask Kee how much he has and YOU make up the difference :lol: :lol: 8)

Long time, no speak, was wondering where you went.

Pete

Not meant to be thread jacker but I'd like to tell you why I disappear.

Just start a new job from last Monday and the pay is a little higher.... so I thought it will help me to start a HO life....

But the amount of workload and the environment (only me and my boss, who paid my salary, locked up in a small serviced office room) is A LOT larger and the pressure is obviosuly, higher.

I am almost unable to go to forum or even check email without his knowing it.

At the moment he's out so I got myself 20 seconds!

Jarro
21st July 2004, 07:01 PM
so who's the lucky winner :?:

Kee
22nd July 2004, 08:51 AM
That would be me :D .

Jarro
22nd July 2004, 12:38 PM
you sneaky bugger :lol:

let us know how it goes for you Kee :wink:

Kee
22nd July 2004, 12:53 PM
Yeah, can't wait to give it a whack. I remember trying the TP during a TM demo day and it went alright of me. But to be honest, I didn't feel a great deal of difference between the TP and the normal 16* during that day.

I will need to change the shaft on this though. Has anyone had experiences with the IROD? Or maybe I should stick with a TX-90 or Crossfire in this.

Jarro
22nd July 2004, 12:56 PM
I've got a reg TX-90 in my 3 wood at the moment, and i don't think it's that good a shaft ... the ball doesn't seem to go anywhere :?

gonna throw the Purple Ice in her tomorrow 8)

3oneday
22nd July 2004, 01:25 PM
I've heard the irod is a good shaft, think it is around $70 so not too bad.

I am considering sticking a Graf Blue in mine, only concern is whether it will be too light. Steel is IMO just too heavy for these clubs.

Pete

Jarro
13th August 2004, 04:03 PM
Kee,

.. have you had a chance to hit this club yet :?:

I'm pretty keen to hear a review :wink:

3oneday
13th August 2004, 04:04 PM
he's still down with the sore knee, from the op ???

Asked him myself yesterday.

pete

Jarro
13th August 2004, 04:07 PM
so what did you think of the club Pete :?:

i'm thinking of ditching the 3 wood for one of these.

3oneday
13th August 2004, 04:09 PM
Went miles, but so does the 16* I have now. 14* was just a bit too low, especially with the S400 steel shaft.

The one I have now has a Vista Pro 80, only played one round with it but seems to go great. Pretty good for chip and runs too....

Pete

Kee
15th August 2004, 08:51 PM
Still recovering for the knee reconstruction, but I have had a hit wih the TP. Although, I only hit it very gingerly (my physio would probably be horrified, but I couldn't help myself). Hit about 10 balls with it while I was with andylo at the long drive comp. At the moment, its difficult to hit off the deck, but off the tee, it was ok, but again, its on a very "ginger" swing and the S400 doesn't help with the slow swing.

Anyway, I've PMed you Jarro, so you can write the reveiw on the TP :wink: .

3oneday
16th August 2004, 06:46 AM
I hit 3 cold tops and a snap hook with my 16* on Sat. Too disgusted to use it again. Could be in the "Pro Shop" very soon....

Pete