PDA

View Full Version : Pacman or Mayweather?

JADO75
2nd May 2015, 10:56 AM
Would love to see Pacman win but apart from the first few rounds I think it'll be boring Mayweather defending his arse off & winning on points

Ron Burgundy
2nd May 2015, 11:37 AM
I agree. Heart = Pacmac. Head = mayweather.

Mayweather is one of the worlds biggest douchebags and I'd love to see Pacman turn his lights out. That was more likely 5 years ago when he was in his prime though and why mayweather has been dodging him. Both are getting old now and mayweather's defence will likely be too good. Pacman's chin is gone too so if he gets desperate late he might leave himself open to mayweather landing a legit KO for once. Now that would really suck.

Jarro
2nd May 2015, 12:00 PM
I'd love to see Pacman beat the living shite out of that prick Mayweather !

spanner039
2nd May 2015, 01:27 PM
Agree with all above

First ppv ive ever forked out for, should be great.

Ron Burgundy
2nd May 2015, 01:46 PM
I'm heading to the pub to watch it. Only PPV I've ever bought to watch at home was Tyson's first comeback fight after he got out of prison. The fight lasted 89 seconds. Fail.

oldracer
2nd May 2015, 01:50 PM
I think the Pacman will rattle his chops, staying at Crown so hope a bar somewhere will have it on, son has booked the fight at home so he n his mates better not trash the place

Shreko
2nd May 2015, 02:15 PM
I think if Pacman wins the first 2-3 rounds and keeps work rate up the judges will continue to give him higher scores as mayweather doesn't attack much

JADO75
2nd May 2015, 02:20 PM
Mayweather always starts slow too so that could work in Pacman's favour

simmsy
2nd May 2015, 02:22 PM
Please Pacman win.

3oneday
2nd May 2015, 08:13 PM
When is this?

JADO75
2nd May 2015, 08:21 PM
Tomoz around 1pm

meh
2nd May 2015, 09:08 PM
When is this?

Do you not watch espn, 3? All that's been on sports center all week.

TheNuclearOne
3rd May 2015, 12:39 AM
This would have been a great fight a few years back, a much better matchup.

Age and number of fights only tell a small part of the story here. Pac is a couple of years younger but has had near 20 more fights, they both turned pro close together.

The big story for me however is that Mayweather has FAR less wear and tear, he has never been stopped and been in next to no out and out wars. Pac however has been in numerous debilitating brawls and his brutal and shocking KO stoppage to Marquez looms large. The other two Marquez fights were draining for that matter. Mayweather by comparison takes very few heavy punches and is much younger in "ring years".

Mayweather by decision would be the obvious money. Some fighters age overnight however and i would not be overly surprised if years of taking leather catches up suddenly on Pac and he is stopped. Mayweather has loads of speed and is a sensational counterpuncher.

Pac definately has a show here, he's a southpaw and far more dangerous than anyone Mayweathers been facing for years. It worries me he hasn't stopped anyone in 6 odd years tho.

dan
3rd May 2015, 07:32 AM
I'm heading to the pub to watch it. Only PPV I've ever bought to watch at home was Tyson's first comeback fight after he got out of prison. The fight lasted 89 seconds. Fail.
lol. most of his fights lasted 89 sec's.

Blackhelmo
3rd May 2015, 04:58 PM
My money is on Pacman wokkawokkawokkawokkawokka

peter_rs
3rd May 2015, 06:28 PM
What did people think?

WBennett
3rd May 2015, 06:36 PM
I think it'll be boring Mayweather defending his arse off & winning on points

Nailed it. Glad i was playing ambrose instead

spanner039
3rd May 2015, 07:04 PM
It wasnt boring, best fight that ive seen for some time, lived up to the hype unfortunately crap result.

Ron Burgundy
3rd May 2015, 07:31 PM
Mayweather's defence was unbelievable. Again. Just ducked and ran all night. Manny was the only one making a fight of it but just couldn't make the punches count.

It was hardly the fight of the century because only one of them was interested in fighting. But boxing is about not getting hit as much as it is about hitting the other guy. Mayweather may be a disgraceful human being, but he showed again he's the best boxer alive.

Very disappointing result. Was great to watch the crowd booing mayweather though.

Ron Burgundy
3rd May 2015, 07:35 PM
Oh and how one of judges scored that 118-110 I'll never know. Absolute rubbish.

simmsy
3rd May 2015, 08:39 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/03/d48ef33bea93a1abfe67a53a8cf7ec34.jpg

oldracer
3rd May 2015, 11:15 PM
interesting result, the many hundreds at Crown in Melbourne certainly didn't see it that way, booed Beiber then booed the result, fkn absolute crap but I guess it leads to a rematch

LoveGolf2012
3rd May 2015, 11:21 PM
Mayweather:Loathe him or love him,he is 48-0 ----- enough said

simmsy
3rd May 2015, 11:47 PM
The fight wasn't even close from what I saw.
Pacquiao made a handful of assaults with large amounts of them being deflected by Mayweathers tight defence.

Right person won. Disappointed still.

TheNuclearOne
4th May 2015, 10:14 AM
interesting result, the many hundreds at Crown in Melbourne certainly didn't see it that way, booed Beiber then booed the result, fkn absolute crap but I guess it leads to a rematch

Mayweather did it too easy to talk rematch but Pacs camp have now pulled out the injured shoulder thing in an attempt to put forth a good enough excuse for another slice of the pie.

Not impossible Mayweather could take it up knowing he did it easy, perhaps fight 50!!!