PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

imoveableobstruction
28th March 2006, 01:04 PM
I am glad I joined the 21st century, finally! Looks like a good source for golf knowledge without the ego`s that sometimes lurk out in golf cyberspace.

BrisVegas
28th March 2006, 01:09 PM
welcome aboard mate. Hope you like what you find here.

Cool username, by the way. Lemme guess, you're a big bugger???

goughy
28th March 2006, 06:05 PM
I am glad I joined the 21st century, finally! Looks like a good source for golf knowledge without the ego`s that sometimes lurk out in golf cyberspace.

You haven't read far enough back though some of the forums :mrgreen:

Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy yourself.

brad
28th March 2006, 06:14 PM
What BV said and .. what state do you reside in?

Maybe there's a first tee near you ;)

imoveableobstruction
28th March 2006, 06:58 PM
Brad, there are a number of 1st Tees in very close proximity to me here on the Northern Rivers NSW, Ocean Shores and Murwillumbah the picks. 40 mins to Tweed Coolie and not far to the resort courses of the Gold Coast. Goughy, I lurked for some time before bothering to commit, I think I have done alright. Brissy, big getting bigger, unfortunately .

Jarro
28th March 2006, 07:30 PM
welcome ... glad you could join us for a lot of crap golf talk and other stuff :p

How's the state of your game currently ????

imoveableobstruction
28th March 2006, 08:07 PM
Ex low marker on comeback trail after 8 years away with back operations, complications etc etc. Currently on 9 trying to find some way of getting it around without pain and without killing calculator batteries.

markTHEblake
28th March 2006, 08:26 PM
with back operations, complications etc etc. Currently on 9 trying to find some way of getting it around without pain and without killing calculator batteries.

you wouldnt happen to have (by any chance) run up a 14 on the 2nd hole at Ocean Shores have you?

imoveableobstruction
28th March 2006, 09:49 PM
you wouldnt happen to have (by any chance) run up a 14 on the 2nd hole at Ocean Shores have you?

14 no but I have seen someone chuck a Tin Cup and drown every ball in his bag trying to reach the first in 2 from the fairway bunker before apologizing and making for the car park. 14 eh? Now thats impressive. Great fight there at this time regarding the relocation of the 4th tee and 3rd green.

AndyP
28th March 2006, 10:45 PM
Brad, there are a number of 1st Tees in very close proximity to me here on the Northern Rivers NSW, Ocean Shores and Murwillumbah the picks. One of the guys here is a member of Ballina. He used to post here, but he didn't turn up to a round, and we've never heard from him again.

Welcome to the site, IO.