PDA

View Full Version : Buyee.jp

benno_r
24th April 2015, 06:22 AM
Just an update team.

Ordered my 4 shafts last week. Once Buyee received them all, I had them consolidate them and add the protective package option.

Including all delivery fees, taxes, consolidation and packaging, the actually additional fee was 34% of what the purchase price was.

It is a slow process though from order to being ready to ship was over a week.

Cheers,
Ben

PeteyD
24th April 2015, 06:45 AM
That seems pretty good.

Steve57
24th April 2015, 07:12 AM
Just an update team.

Ordered my 4 shafts last week. Once Buyee received them all, I had them consolidate them and add the protective package option.

Including all delivery fees, taxes, consolidation and packaging, the actually additional fee was 34% of what the purchase price was.

Cheers,
Ben
How did the landed price compare to say EBay or a supplier out of the USA?

benno_r
24th April 2015, 07:22 AM
How did the landed price compare to say EBay or a supplier out of the USA?

Pretty good. 4 shafts landed (speeder / attas / admt / Miyazaki) for $510.

Compared to Ozgolf prices, maybe a little worse, but the same on eBay US I could do for $600+ (if I could even find them)

In this case 2 of these shafts aI have never seen on OG, and not available on eBay US either.

Cheers,
Ben

Steve57
24th April 2015, 07:33 AM
Pretty good. 4 shafts landed (speeder / attas / admt / Miyazaki) for $510.

Compared to Ozgolf prices, maybe a little worse, but the same on eBay US I could do for $600+ (if I could even find them)

In this case 2 of these shafts aI have never seen on OG, and not available on eBay US either.

Cheers,
Ben
That's pretty good!

Andriyol
2nd May 2015, 03:10 AM
Just an update team.

Cheers,
Ben

My recent experience with BUYEE.JP TENSO japanese buying service is awful. What can I say about them is only they are fraud scammers. I received damaged items I bought on Yahoo auction using their service, they hadn't provided any additional packaging besides seller's, however I paid them for additional protective packaging. Also they damaged my item during consolidation, sent it to me in such condition. When I asked them for partial refund they claimed that I have not proved their fault.
So, I DO NOT RECOMMEND using their service to anyone!

Coldtopper
2nd May 2015, 06:20 AM
My recent experience with BUYEE.JP TENSO japanese buying service is awful. What can I say about them is only they are fraud scammers. I received damaged items I bought on Yahoo auction using their service, they hadn't provided any additional packaging besides seller's, however I paid them for additional protective packaging. Also they damaged my item during consolidation, sent it to me in such condition. When I asked them for partial refund they claimed that I have not proved their fault.
So, I DO NOT RECOMMEND using their service to anyone!

What a great intro and first post. How do you know they damaged tour item when you haven't seen it. What did you buy and how much? When did it happen? Where do you live? Most introduce themselves before going on a rant. Up late ! Troll I'm guessing!

Coldtopper
2nd May 2015, 06:40 AM
I use Buyee a little more than most. Find the service and packaging great. Japan post to rural oz is a little slow as a small issue. It is similar to ebay in the fact you are buying second hand goods! Repackaging well worth it if buying fragile items. Only $5. The aud & yen are almost on parity so plenty of bargains to be found. Never had a issue with over 50 transactions and a few on Jauce.jp The translation to English is sometimes hard to understand but most know what they're buying. My Japanese is a little rough these days but can translate 90% of it if anyone needs some help there. Not for everyone but if you know what your after then Buyee is great.

freddy a
2nd May 2015, 07:28 PM
I have over 40 transactions from using certain jap websites and haven't had any issues.

Icestorm959
2nd May 2015, 07:43 PM
Is there any worry of fake stuff on buyee.jp, or is it much better than ebay in that regard?

chappy1970
2nd May 2015, 08:40 PM
Ice, my understanding is that, whilst at times a little slow, generally the gear is genuine

Coldtopper
2nd May 2015, 10:59 PM
Buyee is a better option in regards to fakes as it won't allow transactions with sellers who have been reported. I check out feedback unsure using yahoo.jp Not much fake stuff in Japan as new consumables turnover quick Imo.

benno_r
4th May 2015, 06:24 AM
Package arrived from Buyee.jp on Friday with my 4 shafts. I chose the consolidation and protective package service, and I haven't been more impressed with what was done.

Each shaft was protectively wrapped, then the whole lot was encased in aircell protectors. Box was also extra sturdy.

The box was quite large (comparatively), and shipping in 4days witht the large box was 3600. Awesome!!

Coldtopper
5th May 2015, 09:31 PM
Package arrived from Buyee.jp on Friday with my 4 shafts. I chose the consolidation and protective package service, and I haven't been more impressed with what was done.Each shaft was protectively wrapped, then the whole lot was encased in aircell protectors. Box was also extra sturdy.The box was quite large (comparatively), and shipping in 4days witht the large box was 3600. Awesome!! Time to shop for more items then.