PDA

View Full Version : Hensby's at it again ....

Jarro
25th March 2006, 05:52 PM
http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,18589588-23213,00.html

Webster
25th March 2006, 06:28 PM
Mark who?

AndyP
25th March 2006, 06:57 PM
Greg who?

perci
25th March 2006, 08:08 PM
Every body is entitled to there opinion and I don't totally disagree with Hensby,I know people who have met Norman and say he's a selfish prick,one guy paid $20,000 for a round with him and said he was absolutely rude.

Courty
26th March 2006, 12:49 AM
I can see where Hensby is coming from. He is right that just because someone was a great player doesn't mean they can't be criticised. That said, it doesn't mean his criticisms of Greg are justified either.

Matt 3 Jab
26th March 2006, 08:46 AM
i guess he can say what he likes, and people will listen, doesnt mean we agree but im glad he isnt a spineless "yes man" who will go with what everyone is saying.

The Hat
30th March 2006, 04:48 PM
he is a first class knob !! he knocks everything and at 33 years of age has achieved relatively very little in golf.....compared to who he takes pot shots at.....cant say you would ever use the word Hennsbeeeeee in the same sentence as Player Norman.....or Allenby Appleby.....unless he was taken lame shots at them.....Also he keeps trying to cash in on the underpriveledged background crap.....and refers to it in this article again !!

People think I must have a chip because I had a hard upbringing and struggled all my life," he said.

Yeah good one....thats why you play the most elitist sport on the planet.....and on the richest tour

AND

you probably wont even get selected on the team !!!

also I love his Not Smart quip !!! ok....show me your PHD or Masters or perhaps some other qualification you have from University Hensby

mmmmmmm..

so shut the F* up you TOOL.....stop embarrasing Aussie golfers abroad....win some events.....get your ranking up above 54 !! and maybe you will get some respect !!

AndyP
30th March 2006, 05:09 PM
Since when do you need to be better than the person you are criticising?

connico
31st March 2006, 01:02 AM
Since never AndyP, but it might look a little better and have a little more conviction when your higher ranked...But its even better when your press..and have an 18+ HCP :)

Regardless, he can say whatever he wants and people will publish, stuff like this will make excellent table talk...

gregs a wanker..so is hensby...yeah but applebys a real tool....blah blah blah, shes hot!! (passing girl)

amanda
31st March 2006, 08:04 AM
gregs a wanker..so is hensby...yeah but applebys a real tool....blah blah blah, shes hot!! (passing girl)
Do you have ADD or ADHD connico? ;)

3oneday
31st March 2006, 08:25 AM
Do you have ADD or ADHD connico? ;)whatever it is, the meds need upgrade..... maybe it's time to compare notes with macca ???

;)

The Hat
31st March 2006, 09:40 AM
who has got the ADHD meds.....meth amphetimines !!.......calms some of us down.....and winds plenty of us up !

how was the year 9 student handing em out yesterday ! too funny

BrisWesty
31st March 2006, 08:47 PM
Not funny. Very very stupid.
Ritalin is a useful drug for people with ADD or ADHD.
Not for brainless year 9s.

Jarro
4th April 2006, 04:18 PM
now for Allenby's take on things ..........

http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,18707141-32462,00.html

Bruce
4th April 2006, 04:38 PM
That article was either poorly written or poorly edited. For minute there I thought they were trying to claim that loud mouthed wanker was from Melbourne. That's Hensby the loudmouthed wanker. Allenby is a lot more softly spoken in his wankery.

terryand
4th April 2006, 09:48 PM
I just said: 'Nice comments mate. You're not too smart, are you? Everyone who reads it is going to think you're still the d---head you were at the Australian Open'."

Love this quote from Allenby.

Terry.

raidrboy
4th April 2006, 10:54 PM
he is a first class knob !! he knocks everything and at 33 years of age has achieved relatively very little in golf.....compared to who he takes pot shots at.....cant say you would ever use the word Hennsbeeeeee in the same sentence as Player Norman.....or Allenby Appleby.....unless he was taken lame shots at them.....Also he keeps trying to cash in on the underpriveledged background crap.....and refers to it in this article again !!

People think I must have a chip because I had a hard upbringing and struggled all my life," he said.

Yeah good one....thats why you play the most elitist sport on the planet.....and on the richest tour

AND

you probably wont even get selected on the team !!!

also I love his Not Smart quip !!! ok....show me your PHD or Masters or perhaps some other qualification you have from University Hensby

mmmmmmm..

so shut the F* up you TOOL.....stop embarrasing Aussie golfers abroad....win some events.....get your ranking up above 54 !! and maybe you will get some respect !!

The Hat,

I cannot believe that anybody would post the garbage you have just posted, and whilst on the subject of tools you are the leading candidate for the Tool of the week award.

3oneday
4th April 2006, 11:23 PM
leading candidate for the Tool of the week award.he said it last week !!!

Jarro is leading Tool of this Week, nothing special, just his usual rubbish !!!

:lol:

connico
5th April 2006, 02:04 PM
ops...

http://www.smh.com.au/news/golf/verbal-spat-intensifies/2006/04/04/1143916525784.html

The Hat
6th April 2006, 10:27 AM
Ok.....lots of people taking things way too serious.....I will take the tool of the week award....thanks for that.....and I will just let the papers and you guys decide on Hensby.....I simply posted that for some fun.....maybe I should write a pre-amble to my posts ?? to help people relax and not get all worked up about my post...

As for the ADHD due to the fact my better half has PHDs in Chem and Bio.....I am fully aware of not only the medications its chemical compositions and everything there is to know....as she also has ADHD.....then BRis Westy.....it is fair to say I was just taking the p* so to speaK.....so I hope thats all clear now.....and any one that wants some good chemicals....just message me (That was a joke too OK !)

3oneday
6th April 2006, 10:51 AM
I played with Hensby when he was 14 or 15, in the Gunnedah Open. There was an expectation then that he would win, because he was the gun junior from Tamworth !!!

Didn't really strike me then, now that I think about it, that he was more on struggle street than anyone else. I also can't recall him saying too much to me when we were playing, but I do recall him snapping his 3 wood on one of the last few holes. ;)

Pete

Fishman Dan
11th April 2006, 08:04 AM
Got to say though...

Blah blah blah.. shoot +8. You're a joke.

Then he's come back and makes up 7, or was it 8 strokes? Fair effort that. If only he'd shut his mouth, he has the talent.

Jarro
11th April 2006, 08:06 AM
i agree Fish.

.. maybe that's how he gets himself up for a big performance ;)

steviebhoy
11th April 2006, 08:32 AM
Yeah but he played alot better before he started running his mouth.

macleod
11th April 2006, 03:42 PM
whatever it is, the meds need upgrade..... maybe it's time to compare notes with macca ???

;)

hey! don't start demand for input, i'm not equipped for that... :D

(technically a KFC zinger fillet sans coating IS a medical necessity for me from time to time..... same a a baby's pacifier but tastee.....)

macleod
11th April 2006, 03:44 PM
Well _I_ thought is was...
GOLD!!!!!!

everyone back-up a bit eh?

Ok.....lots of people taking things way too serious.....I will take the tool of the week award....thanks for that.....and I will just let the papers and you guys decide on Hensby.....I simply posted that for some fun.....maybe I should write a pre-amble to my posts ?? to help people relax and not get all worked up about my post...

As for the ADHD due to the fact my better half has PHDs in Chem and Bio.....I am fully aware of not only the medications its chemical compositions and everything there is to know....as she also has ADHD.....then BRis Westy.....it is fair to say I was just taking the p* so to speaK.....so I hope thats all clear now.....and any one that wants some good chemicals....just message me (That was a joke too OK !)

Moe Norman
11th April 2006, 07:48 PM
Allenby is a far bigger tool that Hensby. Hensby just shoots his mouth off a bit, Allenby is just a class A f#ckwit.

terryand
11th April 2006, 07:51 PM
Allenby is a far bigger tool that Hensby. Hensby just shoots his mouth off a bit, Allenby is just a class A f#ckwit.

I'd agree to that a few years ago, but he seems to have toned it down a bit, or has he?

Terry.

Moe Norman
11th April 2006, 07:57 PM
I reckon allenby is getting worse. Complete tool, and don't even get me started on his mystery ailment in the third round of EVERY tourney he enters.

terryand
11th April 2006, 08:01 PM
Maybe I'm not watching enough golf, couldn't stand him when he first turned pro (some what like Badds), Young c o c ky upstart.

i guess at least Allenby has done something to back up his Young brashness, unlike badds.

Terry.

Jarro
11th April 2006, 08:07 PM
i actually think Allenby's getting better. He doesn't seem to fly off the handle half as much as he used to

Grunt
11th April 2006, 08:09 PM
I'll back you Thommo on Allenby, he was voted in a survey of caddies as most unwanted employer.
Hensby will come good in my honest opinion and may even one day be Australia's highest rated player.