PDA

View Full Version : Where to get Tunsten powder, Ram Rod and irons shafts corks in Sydney before weekend

stealth2
30th March 2015, 10:55 PM
Hi All, I need to bring the swing weight up on a couple of sets of irons. Ideally I need to do this before the long weekend, so that rules out ordering the goods from overseas. Anyone know a local place or supplier that I might be able to buy this stuff from. Have plenty of tip weights but do not really want to be taking off all the heads and gluing them back on so thought I would try the corking method. Thanks

Captain Nemo
30th March 2015, 10:55 PM
At a guess:Golftraders. Pureformgolf.

stealth2
30th March 2015, 11:06 PM
Ah yes golftraders at Petersham.. Will give them both a call.

benno_r
30th March 2015, 11:08 PM
Aussie Custom Golf, Golf Doctor, Total Golf Performance in Melbourne, Retco golf.

chappy1970
30th March 2015, 11:12 PM
Stealthy I can supply some corks for you, for the ram rod just get a length of 6mm threaded rod 1 ft longer than the longest iron shaft you have. That's what I use and it goes all the way down to the bottom of a .355 shaft, I have used this to adjust weight on many many clubs.

I can also supply some lead strips, which is what I use to bring up the swing weight in the head without disassembling them.