PDA

View Full Version : Srixon Glove and Ball Deal..I like it !!

The Hat
24th March 2006, 10:37 AM
Went to my favourite golf shop yesterday House of Golf Sans Souci.....and had to pick up a glove or FOUR.......anyway the owner Andrew Allan says look at the Srixon Glove....Cabretta Leather $24.95 and with it comes 3 Srixon Z UR golf balls.......I did the math.....bought 4 gloves....and got a dozen balls for free....these balls retail between $70-$80 a box....I needed the glove.....and I will definately use the balls....be interesting comparison to Pro V....so there you have it

Matt 3 Jab
24th March 2006, 10:57 AM
Wow that is a great deal!
As a side note, Andrew Allan tought me the game as a cadet at riverlands golf club when i was 12, great teacher, i owe most of my good striking of the ball to him, will have to get out there and say hi one day. Last time he saw me i was off 23.

oz
24th March 2006, 11:08 AM
Great deal. If it was the Z-URS, I'd probably be getting someone to pick some up for me... That is great value.

chappy1970
24th March 2006, 11:25 AM
Great work, I use the Srixon high ends balls regularly and like them a lot...http://www.ozgolf.net/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

The Hat
24th March 2006, 09:34 PM
Interesting you say that about Andrew....he used to be at New Brighton...thats were I knew hime from originally.....and yes he is an excellent bloke...knows his stuff...and is an excellent club fitter. He fitted me for my new Gi 5 pings and got it spot on.....he even convinced me...using computer technology measuring launch spin and distance to change from a Quad 7 10 degree over to a PING G5 9 degree......we compared them both on simulators and the PING was a better club 8 mph faster swing speed and ultimately he has been right.

USED those Srixons today.....good ball.....interesting vs PRO V.....I tend to generate a lot of spin of the wedges....yesterday I backed up PRO Vs on 4 occasions over 6 metres.....today the Srixons did not back up as vicious...which was a plus.....and they appear to hang up nice of the driver...probably because of lower spin rate also.

ren
27th March 2006, 06:38 PM
Yes they have that deal at MGA in melbourne. Very sweet but I haven't gone for it yet because I have tons of balls to get through already.

Bruce
27th March 2006, 07:36 PM
They even had the same deal in the Royal Altona Lakes Pro Shop.