PDA

View Full Version : Sportnuts

Buzz
18th March 2015, 11:15 PM
Hey guys

Hope this hasn't been posted already, I've been offline a lot lately, work is a killer. Anyway in my spare moments I stumbled across something that I think many of you would love.

It's an app called "sportnuts" that is available on both iOS and Android. Think of it as a tipping comp, but unlike regular comps, you can just tip on the games you want.

You start with 500 "nuts" ... nuts being the currency of the game ... which leads to many hilarious lines, but I digress.

You can tip a side for 10 nuts, if you win you get 20, if you lose, zero.

Better, you can issue challenges for anything up to 300 nuts on a game. Your mates can chose to accept the challenge and even raise you if they feel confident.

But the key selling point is that they have got a ton of sport stars on there as well, and you can challenge them as well.

For example I had 100 nuts on an NBA game yesterday with Paul Gallen, when I beat him I gave him a bit of needle on twitter (linked with the app) and he responded to me. There's lots of active tippers ... Gallen, Israel Folau, Brett Lee, Justin Hodges, Scott Pendlebury etc.

Anyway check it out, I'm having a ton of fun with some work mates, have run my 500 nuts up to about 1800 so far.

http://sportnutsapp.com/

Send me a PM if you sign up and I'll add you and let the challenges begin. I'm sure this thread can bring the banter!

Johnny Canuck
18th March 2015, 11:35 PM
Sounds like fun.