PDA

View Full Version : Despicable act of cruelty

live4golf
12th March 2015, 09:06 PM
I just cannot fathom how anyone can do this to almost any living creature, let alone defenseless and innocent 7 week old puppies.

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2940133/help-identify-the-kurri-kurri-puppy-clubber/?cs=303

(http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2940133/help-identify-the-kurri-kurri-puppy-clubber/?cs=303)Seems this absolute pig of a man has been identified through the ads he had for the puppies

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kurri-kurri/dogs-puppies/dingo-kelpie-boxer-x-bandog-cross-catahoula-x-burr-lee-bull-terri/1072601267

Icestorm959
12th March 2015, 09:11 PM
Grabbing pitchfork, this guy needs to be lynched!

markTHEblake
12th March 2015, 09:14 PM
What I can't fathom is all the tree huggers that go postal over something like this but advocate the killing of human unborn babies

live4golf
12th March 2015, 09:23 PM
What I can't fathom is all the tree huggers that go postal over something like this but advocate the killing of human unborn babies

You could have just not responded or just thought 'yeah, that is pretty poor form' or even'I hate puppies' but really, unborn babies, tree huggers? I don't go trolling your threads, please do me the same favour.

As the OP, and not a tree hugger who advocates the killing of unborn babies, I'd rather this thread not go down the shitter 2 posts in.

Someone bashed a bunch of harmless puppies to death (threw them against a tree), if the same happened to babies, kittens, small children, birds...I would also be outraged. Let's try to stay on topic for a little bit longer.

Ta

chappy1970
12th March 2015, 09:35 PM
Appalling Paul, can't understand what would go through someone's head thinking this is a normal thing to do

Ferrins
12th March 2015, 10:36 PM
That is disturbing.

goughy
12th March 2015, 11:44 PM
Doesn't even surprise me that there are people out there like this. There are some sick ****ers in this world! It may not have even bothered him, he may have gotten off on it!

Lucasto23
13th March 2015, 12:10 AM
This very very sad being the owner of a bull Arab x myself

live4golf
13th March 2015, 07:07 AM
This pig has been caught:
http://www.smh.com.au/environment/animals/man-charged-after-puppies-bashed-to-death-in-kurri-kurri-20150312-142eyk.html

goughy
13th March 2015, 07:20 AM
So it would seem to me that the person who 'took' them for free pretty much just did so so that he could kill them! I can't see what else for? He'll get a friggin slap on the wrist. And if I'm right in my assumption, then I can't imagine what this filth is thinking about in his head when it comes to people!

Icestorm959
13th March 2015, 07:27 AM
They need to start imposing serious penalties for animal cruelty. Should be about nine years behind bars for this kind of offence.

PeteyD
13th March 2015, 07:30 AM
So what should someone get for domestic violence? Bit of perspective people.

goughy
13th March 2015, 07:41 AM
I'd say in many cases, more than they do Petey! How many times do you hear of another attack, or worse, after someone is found guilty of domestic violence?

I'm just expecting this guy will get a fine, and maybe a suspended sentence. It'll feel to him like he got away with it and it was worth it for his thrill kill. Heck, even when busted by someone he drove off and it seems finished it.

PeteyD
13th March 2015, 07:47 AM
Pretty sure this guy has mental issues (animal cruelty leads to people cruelty etc). Penalties for animal cruelty can be quite severe (http://kb.rspca.org.au/What-are-the-penalties-for-animal-cruelty-offences_271.html), not sure he will just get a slap on the wrist.

Wonder if it is one count per puppy.

goughy
13th March 2015, 07:57 AM
The leads to people cruelty was what I was thinking of, it's a stepping stone, a chance to fill his thrill. Heaps of things have severe penalties when you read the fine print, but that doesn't mean that's what they'll get. How often does the news report 'up to 20 years imprison' for an offence, and they don't bet within cooee of that.

I hope I'm wrong.

live4golf
13th March 2015, 08:01 AM
I have no doubt that animal cruelty in younger people leads on to more aggressive acts of violence against people. Not saying all child bashers or wife bashers were puppy bashers but I do believe all puppy bashers will become more aggressive unless it is stopped.

3oneday
13th March 2015, 08:16 AM
Some do, less don't, luckily.

The world is more of a cesspit than it used to be, sad fact of life.

goughy
13th March 2015, 08:20 AM
You know 3, I wonder about that sometimes. Or is it just that people are more vocal about things now days - we have a much quicker and immediate forms of news and social media these days? Things don't stay 'in house' like they once may have?

AndyP
13th March 2015, 08:31 AM
I think it's the affirmative for your questions , goughy. If you don't watch the sensationalist program that airs at about 6pm on TV, the world seems okay. Back to my bubble now.

goughy
13th March 2015, 08:36 AM
Do you mean Family Feud?

PeteyD
13th March 2015, 08:55 AM
Dangerous crap on that show.

Coldtopper
13th March 2015, 01:04 PM
So when will best practice for the humane killing of animals be available to all. (not on a golf forum Im guessing) BTW the cost per shot to euthanize by injection of pentobarbital or sodium thiopenta is around $4 / $5 a cost that some may be unable to afford.
Whilst I understand the cruelty in many cases like this put forward there are many situations brought forward to the the relevant authority's by those who don't understand the land and livestock. What may appear to be inhumane to city folk may well be best practice by rural folk.

The herein mentioned articles are sad !

goughy
13th March 2015, 01:58 PM
Of I get that CT. Though this case is a little different.

3oneday
13th March 2015, 02:00 PM
I think most would get that here, not many tree huggers amongst us, except maybe AP I guess.

:)

Ned
13th March 2015, 02:40 PM
Guilty and convicted as charged.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-13/man-charged-over-brutal-puppy-killings-in-nsw-hunter-valley/6311982

TheNuclearOne
13th March 2015, 05:41 PM
The leads to people cruelty was what I was thinking of, it's a stepping stone, a chance to fill his thrill. Heaps of things have severe penalties when you read the fine print, but that doesn't mean that's what they'll get. How often does the news report 'up to 20 years imprison' for an offence, and they don't bet within cooee of that.

I hope I'm wrong.

They invariably get SFA. It's about time the penalties got in touch with the crime, not much deterring these grubs or protecting our animals.

Hopefully he dies a slow painful death at some future point.

Hooker
13th March 2015, 06:55 PM
After watching tonight's channel 7 news about this . I think the original owner of the pups that gave them to the grub that killed them might have a bit more than a touch of guilt in this despicable act.

RobNewy
14th March 2015, 08:19 AM
I'm so sick of people blaming substance abuse on the disgustingthings they do and get caught for.

Every time so scumbag asshat does something terrible, " Oh it's not my fault, I'm on ice"

Man up and be responsible for your actions you useless pieces of shit

goughy
14th March 2015, 09:51 AM
He's probably taking the drugs to finally be able to man up and do the things he really really wanted to! And I agree with you. The sooner this whole 'I was drunk/stoned' excuse is over with the better.

PeteyD
14th March 2015, 08:37 PM
Diminished capacity is not an excuse, it is taken into consideration though.

Hatchman
15th March 2015, 03:45 PM
I'm so sick of people blaming substance abuse on the disgustingthings they do and get caught for.

Every time so scumbag asshat does something terrible, " Oh it's not my fault, I'm on ice"

Man up and be responsible for your actions you useless pieces of shit

Can't like the above enough.

RobNewy
15th March 2015, 04:02 PM
Diminished capacity is not an excuse, it is taken into consideration though.

It definitely shouldn't be taken into account, but it is everyday

What is to stop some shitbag doing something absolutely heinous, then going and having a quick snort of whatever, and pleading substance dependence?

Our judicial system is an absolute disgrace

TheNuclearOne
15th March 2015, 04:04 PM
Can't like the above enough.

Completely agree. Everytime someone goes thru court here for stealing, killing, bashing people, missus abuse, just about anything out trots the substance and or alchohol abuse. It's the first port of call trying to leech out some leniency. Most times it's a load of hot prong and you're responsible for yourself and your actions regardless.

The excuses flow like fine wine, his father died last year, he broke up with his girlfriend, he was abused growing up etc etc etc. Don't get me wrong the rare one deserves merit at times but most, BS.