PDA

View Full Version : Who's using gear from the winning bag- Northern Trust Open

Ferrins
23rd February 2015, 05:10 PM
Thought we could discuss the clubs from the winning bag on the PGA, if you're using, had or tried.
James Hahn

Driver: TaylorMade SLDR 460 (Fujikura Motore 6.2), 9.5 degrees
3-wood: TaylorMade Burner, 14.5 degrees
Hybrid: Titleist 910H, 18 degrees
Irons (3-PW): TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB 14
Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM5 (54 degrees); Titleist Vokey TVD-K Grind (58 degrees)
Putter: Odyssey White Hot Pro 2-Ball

JADO75
23rd February 2015, 05:36 PM
Using a 10.5 sldr, although used an R15 the last two rounds. Early days but I think the SLDR is better (for me) so far.
I've still got a 07 TP fairway tucked away, absolutely beautiful club. If I wasn't such a douche that had to have the latest & greatest it'd be in the bag.
Great to see old mate with such a mixed bag.

FuzzyJuzzy
23rd February 2015, 05:51 PM
This thread would've been a no-show if Ryan Moore had won. Check out the new gear he's using if you haven't already...
Oh, I bag a 54* SM5 and used to use an 18* 910H. Good to see some Titleist gear in his bag:).

Captain Nemo
23rd February 2015, 05:59 PM
I've got an under armour undershirt, he may have had one of them on?

Ferrins
23rd February 2015, 06:48 PM
I have had the SLDR but it was too long for my liking, got sick of standing on the tee blocks waiting for the green to clear on short par fours.

3oneday
23rd February 2015, 08:43 PM
Isnt the 910h only available in 17?

Ferrins
23rd February 2015, 09:16 PM
He used it for a nice bump and run on 18.

Johnny Canuck
24th February 2015, 12:21 AM
Using a 10.5 sldr, although used an R15 the last two rounds. Early days but I think the SLDR is better (for me) so far.
I've still got a 07 TP fairway tucked away, absolutely beautiful club. If I wasn't such a douche that had to have the latest & greatest it'd be in the bag.
Great to see old mate with such a mixed bag.

I am using the 10.5 SLDR as well, and also have a 07TP tucked away. A great 3w.

I have a K Grind lobby as well, SM5, not TVD though.

3oneday
24th February 2015, 08:26 AM
I drink the beer occasionally.

jimandr
24th February 2015, 10:04 AM
What ball was he using?

If this thread concept becomes a regular thing (and I think it should) my only chance of ever making a contribution is if I happen to be using the same ball. I did use a Taylor Made TP ball in my last game, so I'm still a chance.

Do any pro winners still use equipment from manufacturers who have subsequently been bought out by the competition? That's the only way my Adams and Cleveland stuff will get an appearance.

Ferrins
24th February 2015, 10:10 AM
ProV1X

Ferrins
24th February 2015, 10:11 AM
What ball was he using?

If this thread concept becomes a regular thing (and I think it should) my only chance of ever making a contribution is if I happen to be using the same ball. I did use a Taylor Made TP ball in my last game, so I'm still a chance.

Do any pro winners still use equipment from manufacturers who have subsequently been bought out by the competition? That's the only way my Adams and Cleveland stuff will get an appearance.

Tom Watson may still win a major.

talbo
24th February 2015, 10:46 AM
Only SM5 for me. Will need Jordan to get a win, then there's a few similarities with my WITB