PDA

View Full Version : Trade: Swap my PX5.5's for KBS Tours

SirTop
21st February 2015, 07:17 PM
They're half an inch over and currently live in my JPX 825 Pro's so I'd pull them and swap.

If you feel like you need a bit extra length in a shaft then let me know.

Shafts and grips in great condition, I'm no expert so happy to email pics.

I'm after standard length in KBS Tours and Sydney CBD or KGC are options for drop off's and swap spot or post if needed.

Captain Nemo
21st February 2015, 07:29 PM
Are they flighted?
You after KBS tour stiff?

SirTop
21st February 2015, 07:47 PM
Are they flighted?
You after KBS tour stiff?

Think so and yes for second question but I guess I could try regular in KBS Tours if needed but that's a last option, prefer the KBS Tours stiff

Captain Nemo
21st February 2015, 07:51 PM
I have stiff if you want?

SirTop
21st February 2015, 07:54 PM
In standard length KBS Tour stiff?

If so let me know if you want to lock it in and go ahead, I'll have to ask blu to pull them from the mizzies as I don't have the gear or will ask the head pro at my course

Happy to leave them with you if you have the set up as well, whatever works

Smunro369@gmail.com is my email if you need

Captain Nemo
21st February 2015, 07:58 PM
Stu its Lawrence.... ;)
I can pull and out the KBS tours in for you not interested in the px now.

SirTop
21st February 2015, 08:08 PM
Hey, tricky bugger, nic swap :)

Awesome thanks I think I got KBS Tour Stiff and standard length shafts from Anfield recently which I could use, was just trying to confirm

I'm sooooo loving my new Wilson's so just want KBS Tour Stiff's in the Mizzie's as well now

SirTop
21st February 2015, 08:10 PM
Still keen if anyone wants a straight swap though as my KBS Tours don't have grips

SirTop
21st February 2015, 08:34 PM
Lawrence thanks, also need to work out if these shafts from Anfield are standard length, he's not sure and neither am I.

Tank33
22nd February 2015, 07:15 AM
I have KBS tour stiffs that I pulled from mizzies. I will swap ya. If you can come to Granville, I will pull them out myself.

SirTop
22nd February 2015, 09:20 AM
I have KBS tour stiffs that I pulled from mizzies. I will swap ya. If you can come to Granville, I will pull them out myself.

Thanks tank sounds good mate.

Just to check, are they standard length?
Also what grips have they got?

Tank33
22nd February 2015, 12:16 PM
Yes, they are Mizuno standard length and they have Golf Pride tour velvet grips.