PDA

View Full Version : My Lefty stuff - Putter, Irons....looking to sell or trade!

jaster
19th July 2004, 08:26 PM
I am open to offers on all this stuff....need to fund new stuff but I will listen to trade offers ;)

Odyssey 2Ball MID belly putter - 8.5/10 condition and comes with headcover letting this go for a steal - $230shipped anywhere in Australia. This is currently on eBay for a $20 dearer BIN so get in quick...over $375 in stores

Titleist 690mbs 2 - PW, Project X 6.5 shafts - Clubs still have a lot of life in them but do show wear marks especially on the bottoms of the short irons and in the grooves. They are approx 7 to 7.5/10 but better in the long irons. I will sell for $500.....you could buy them and get them reshafted and sell the PX pulls for over $150 to $200 aussie...makes for cheap irons :)
These are well known for being the easiest to hit most forgiving blades available, I would be keeping them no question if I wasn't practicing so hard but I want them to last for another 10 years rather than 3 which is all they would at my current pace. I do have a few people interested already but money talks and bullshit walks. They will go on eBay and US forums soon if no bites.

Email me or PM any offers...

jaster
22nd July 2004, 11:43 PM
Iron heads are gone...PX shafts available in another post.

3 days left on ebay auction for the 2 ball :)