PDA

View Full Version : Capsize App for Android - Who is the owner of this App?

Tiezto
12th February 2015, 04:54 PM
I have been using the Capsize App for quite a while now and it has just stopped working in the last few weeks, does anyone else have an issue or know what is happening with it?

I love the App as I can track all of my mates and see what they shot on the weekend and see all handicaps on one screen etc and also its great to see my last 20 rounds and see what I need to shoot weekly to maintain or lower my Handicap.

Any help would be appreciated. It just fails to update now from golflink? and Says that it has stopped working.

BGH
12th February 2015, 05:14 PM
That's my app mate, just noticed myself that it isn't working. Golflink changed the structure of their site recently so the app no longer picks up the values correctly.

If I get time over the coming days I will fix it up and post the new version here.

Tiezto
12th February 2015, 05:24 PM
That's my app mate, just noticed myself that it isn't working. Golflink changed the structure of their site recently so the app no longer picks up the values correctly.

If I get time over the coming days I will fix it up and post the new version here.

Thanks mate!

Best App everrrrrrrrrrrrr. Appreciate your efforts. Legend!