PDA

View Full Version : Foxtel "Awesome Aussie's" on right now.

BUSHY
26th January 2015, 06:28 PM
Foxtel are replaying all the Aussie wins on tour last year an hour each episode on Fox2. Currently watching Bowditch at Valero. Up next :

Matt Jones She'll Houston Open
Adam Scott Colonial
Geoff Ogilvy Barracuda

Got my night sorted.

Captain Nemo
26th January 2015, 06:41 PM
Iq sorted, cheers!

FuzzyJuzzy
26th January 2015, 07:43 PM
Thanks for the heads up Bush - watching Golf World at the moment, so IQ'd those other bad boys:).

dannycallaz
26th January 2015, 07:46 PM
Matty jones win was a favourite of mine last season. Such a mint chip for the win!

Foxtel are replaying all the Aussie wins on tour last year an hour each episode on Fox2. Currently watching Bowditch at Valero. Up next :

Matt Jones She'll Houston Open
Adam Scott Colonial
Geoff Ogilvy Barracuda

Got my night sorted.

Monsta
26th January 2015, 07:46 PM
Thanks Bushy

TattooedMac
30th January 2015, 06:57 PM
Is Foxtel the only place that us Aussie's can watch Golf ?? Is there anywhere that we can stream it from online ?? I have the Bandwidth and a VPN to be able to stream from elsewhere, if there is anywhere to stream from.
I dont do a lot a lot of TV to have the need for Foxtel, or something similar, so thats out of the question, so if anyone has any idea that would be great. Cheers

Didn't mean to hijack the thread, but seeing you are talking "watching golf" I thought it ok.

backintheswing
30th January 2015, 06:58 PM
Foxtel with sport is $50 a month.

Streaming sucks.

FuzzyJuzzy
30th January 2015, 10:15 PM

Streaming sucks.

Hear hear. And there's a ludicrous amount of golf to watch on Foxtel:). Great value really - particularly with IQ. The forthcoming IQ3 box is sounding pretty awesome too...

TattooedMac
30th January 2015, 10:51 PM

Streaming sucks.

Hear hear. And there's a ludicrous amount of golf to watch on Foxtel:). Great value really - particularly with IQ. The forthcoming IQ3 box is sounding pretty awesome too...

Well, it doesn't for me, and thats why I asked. If you don't like streaming, bravo to you both, but telling me it sucks, doesn't help me in the question I asked. Paying $600yr to watch 1 bloody channel, now that sucks !!!

backintheswing
30th January 2015, 10:54 PM
Ok I should have said "streaming sucks for me". when I am at work I try to stream golf and its so frustrating and hit and miss.

Now I have Foxtel GO on my phone, laptop and Ipad, so all set.

There are a few threads on here about streaming sport. Maybe do a search in google and include site:ozgolf.net and you may find them.

FuzzyJuzzy
30th January 2015, 11:03 PM
Good luck finding an alternative then dude, but I've not had much luck finding reliable streaming options myself. I've found it to be a pain the arse, but sounds like you're better set up for it than I am. Let us know how you go, as a few others on here rightly bemoan the scarcity of live golf on free to air telly.