PDA

View Full Version : TaylorMade 200 Steel 17° Tour Smoothie head only - SOLD

hackin jim
18th July 2004, 03:34 PM
Yes I know I said my club hoin' was on hold but bribed the "better" half with a pamper session so this is on the blocks as I've decided to give the RMs a shot.

Up for sale: TaylorMade 200 Steel 17° Tour Smoothie head only (the Fuji Tour Spec TRTI-46 will be pulled). Condition is 8/10 with crown and sole very good. Face has a couple of minor scuffs but nothing that effects performance. Have photos that show the condition.

One other point I should mention is that it has a "D" on the hosel. Now some may know this as indicating a "Duffy" 200 Steel which are toe weighted to promote a fade(slice :lol: ).....despite the marking this is NOT a "Duffy". Bought it off Todd from BSG and have the PM from him attesting to this.

Price - looking to get $150 shipped for this tour club head. Includes 200 Steel headcover.

Trades - Am looking at getting a 16° tour RM so if you have one or could source one let me know. Has to be tour as I want to put the TRTI-46 in it and it needs a .335 hosel diam.

3oneday
20th July 2004, 06:50 AM
Jim,

There is Rescue on ebay Aus at the moment, 16* TP, but it has an X100 shaft. This means that it is tapered tip (.355 instead of .335).

You could still fit your shaft, but you would need to fit a shim to it.

Pete

hackin jim
20th July 2004, 06:56 AM
Thanks for the tip Pete, I'll keep an eye on it. 8)

Jarro
20th July 2004, 02:01 PM
James,

have you ever hit one of these RM TP's :?:

i was thinking of ditching my 3 wood for the 14* model :wink:

hackin jim
20th July 2004, 02:07 PM
Jarro, I am :oops: to admit that I haven't even waggled one of these but I just want one :wink:

The 200 Steel is great and if I can't flog it then I won't be too upset settling for it but there just seems to be so many of these hybrids out there at the moment that I gotta see what all the fuss is about. 8)

How do you find your 19° RM :?:

Jarro
20th July 2004, 02:26 PM
How do you find your 19° RM :?:

I love it :D

it's probably my favourite club in the bag at the moment. You can hit it off just about any lie and still get the job done.

Just have to get a stiffer shaft in mine though, it's starting to feel a little rubbery :?

Get one mate, you won't be dissappointed 8)

AndyP
20th July 2004, 02:31 PM
Just have to get a stiffer shaft in mine though, it's starting to feel a little rubbery :?

Have you got a graphite shaft in your RM, jarro :?:

Jarro
20th July 2004, 02:34 PM

Have you got a graphite shaft in your RM, jarro :?:

no mate, mines got the stock regular steel shaft in it :roll:

hackin jim
20th July 2004, 02:39 PM
....Get one mate, you won't be dissappointed 8)

Like I need any convincing :roll: The decision to buy has been made, just tackling the "when". Put the add on a couple of other boards including US ones in the hope of moving this one asap. :)

3oneday
20th July 2004, 03:27 PM
James,

have you ever hit one of these RM TP's :?:

i was thinking of ditching my 3 wood for the 14* model :wink:

with an s400 steel shaft ??, + woodcover ?? second hand TP less than 2 months old ?? 8) :twisted: :twisted:

hackin jim
20th July 2004, 06:41 PM
Club is SOLD :D

The search for the RM now starts in earnest :smt023