PDA

View Full Version : PGA Tour 2015 tipping comp

GolfTourettes
21st January 2015, 09:23 AM
Anyone interested? Already have a comp set up and it's only 2 weeks in. Only $20 entry and it goes until the FedEx cup! Have around 60 members atm. Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd. Also have exclusive promos and offers from Sportingbet. Plus free bets for monthly top tipper and overall winner. Ask for any details. But get in quick as 3rd event starts Thursday night

SundayHack
21st January 2015, 09:41 AM
Have the other 60 started 2 weeks ago. If everyone is starting this week I'm in. Otherwise not keen giving the others start.Should have posted this weeks ago. With all the punters around here I'm sure you would have had a lot more join

GolfTourettes
21st January 2015, 09:54 AM
Yeah they have but it's minus 25 for a missed cut. So you're actually going to be in front of a few people. Plus it goes for another 38 events so it's not hard to make up the points.

SundayHack
21st January 2015, 11:03 AM
Send me through the rules and points structure and I will have a look

GolfTourettes
22nd January 2015, 03:11 PM
PGA Tour Tipping Comp 2015
- Pick player each week in PGA.
- Can only pick same player 4 times (*but if they win doesn't count as a pick*)
- Points: 50p win, 20p top 5, 10p top 10, minus 25p MC. (*Major all points doubled*)
- tips in before tourney starts (ideally Wednesday night/Thursday morning). If tip not in you get a random player (you will receive random player twice on the 3rd occasion and onwards you will get zero points)
- 2 wildcard rounds that you choose and get double points
- cant do a wildcard on an event that doesn't have a cut
- a WD is not a MC. Points will be what the official leaderboard declares