PDA

View Full Version : Back in the real world........

goughy
14th March 2006, 07:30 PM
Re-joined my club today. Woo Hoo.
3months and I'm getting antsy. Hopefully play this weekend. No expectations other than to not be at work for a change.

Pete and Shazza - will see about joining you at middle ridge mid april, whenever it is.

Jarro
14th March 2006, 07:33 PM
way to go Goughy.

welcome back 8)

AndyP
14th March 2006, 10:27 PM
Hoozah Goughster!

BrisVegas
15th March 2006, 11:51 AM
Good work Dean. Are you right for directions to the club?

From your place, head south until you reach South Street, then head East along South Street until you cross West Street. Then keep your eyes peeled to the south, where you'll see the 16th & 17th holes...

goughy
18th March 2006, 09:37 AM
I'll be up there Friday Goughy....about to dig it up again.

What's the story now? I know the first green was being re-grassed and they have the 17th split into a par 4 and par 3.

My tee time was 7.54am this morning and I'm posting. Can't be good :cry:

goughy
18th March 2006, 10:29 AM
Wow. Cool. I didn't think they'd be doing much more so quickly. I got the impression they would be waiting a while to do more.

Would you believe robyn woke up sick as this morning. No way she could have looked after the kids while I was away. Maybe she'll be ok tomorrow, maybe not. Good timing tho.

goughy
19th March 2006, 11:22 AM
I've decided that golfing is in fact my dream world. Beautiful day outside up here for me to be sitting on a computer. That's the real world.

Wollowing in self pity rant now over. Maybe I'll get lucky in a fortnight for the monthly medal...

AndyP
19th March 2006, 02:16 PM
Wollowing in self pity rant now over. Maybe I'll get lucky in a fortnight for the monthly medal...
If you 'get lucky', you probably won't be playing golf anyway.