PDA

View Full Version : Prolapsed again

macleod
13th March 2006, 09:47 AM
decided to go for a mountain bike on kepeera GC friday morning, did some wicked downhilling, took great photos of a water dragon in the creek and general had a good thrash.

got to the 25th tee to take a long morning shot and PING there it went again.

had to stagger home bike in tow and collapse on the floor at home.

it's all over again for awhile, who know how long this time i couldn't stand up again. :(

sigh, pro shop sales coming up shortly....

AndyP
13th March 2006, 09:54 AM
Sucky, sucky news, Macca.

BrisVegas
13th March 2006, 09:58 AM
sorry to hear you're injured again Scott. Hope you can find a remedy that lasts this time.

macleod
13th March 2006, 10:33 AM
sorry to hear you're injured again Scott. Hope you can find a remedy that lasts this time.

yeah...screw golf forever and get to work on tranlating pepys and thoreau into mandarin...

connico
13th March 2006, 10:50 AM
your not serious about giving up golf?? that would be a real shame?

macleod
13th March 2006, 12:21 PM
i'd love to say i'd like to be able to lift my kids up someday but since that's a non- issue....

if it's going to stop all other aspects of my life and things i love then so be it. sure i'm going to fight again but not all struggles connitate pride of existence and convey the simple metaphor of life... i have many things to do and not much time to do them so...

markTHEblake
13th March 2006, 01:29 PM
Hang on I'm confused again.
Did you hurt your back on the bike, hitting a golf shot or taking a photo of a golf hole ?

i thought that "take a long morning shot" was maccas typically colourful way of saying he was having his first leak of the day.

at least you did your back in lifting something heavy

macleod
13th March 2006, 01:31 PM
Hang on I'm confused again.
Did you hurt your back on the bike, hitting a golf shot or taking a photo of a golf hole ?

photo, just went ping. had previosuly been scramlbing around in the brook taking photos of a lizard in the stream, downhilling some nice stuff and just after getting off my bike at the 26th tee (sorry had it wrong) was just standing there and POW. down i go....the dew felt nice and i got another photo that's on flickr now......

macleod
13th March 2006, 01:34 PM
i thought that "take a long morning shot" was maccas typically colourful way of saying he was having his first leak of the day.

at least you did your back in lifting something heavy

:D finally something to smile about, i love my dad for that portion of genes, the rest suck **** though....

it was the house shifting, even with help from mates that has brought it on again, that and being in the car constantly for 2 weeks shifting crap, in and out etc. plus lack of exercisze lately....all a nice convergence of events as per....

Moe Norman
13th March 2006, 01:51 PM
they don't mind you getting about Keperra on a mountain bike?

macleod
15th March 2006, 10:37 AM
they don't mind you getting about Keperra on a mountain bike?
dog walkers everywhere in the morns and morning hackers who don't fill divots...and i (heopfully will shortly) follow the trails only, can't see why not. it's not like i ride across greens or anything dumbass and inconsiderate like that mate...

macleod
15th March 2006, 10:52 AM
Give yourself a wrap why don't ya !!

and why not eh? i'm scottish, go check the genetic surveys on the mid-90's, we rank 2nd in a certain field.. ;)

BrisVegas
15th March 2006, 11:58 AM
I'm Scottish too, but it didn't do me any good....

Renfrewshire (Glasgow) Mac, in case you're interested. Nice, dreary working class burb next to the airport nowadays.

markTHEblake
15th March 2006, 07:16 PM
it's not like i ride across greens or anything dumbass

stairwells?

Courty
15th March 2006, 07:50 PM
stairwells?

Touche! :mrgreen: