PDA

View Full Version : ThankYou Guys

addamsmith
11th March 2006, 09:38 PM
Hi Guy's
Just wanted to thank you all for a great day at Northlakes. Being new to the site and I felt very welcomed and can't wait for the next one . Also Thank you Ryan and Andy for great company, I could not has asked for two better playing partners, you both did Ozgolf proud.
Ryan I think didn't miss a fairway, and Andy was the back spin demon, If he keeps it up we will have to start to call him Tiger Lo.
Thanks guys.
Addam

Moe Norman
11th March 2006, 09:44 PM
good stuff yourself mate, thanks for the CD!

shame the standard of golf was poor.

BrisVegas
11th March 2006, 10:39 PM
Nice to meet you Addam. Thanks again for the sweet Ping putter cover, that was very generous of you.

Hope to get the chance for a game with you sometime to see you load up those X-100 Titleist irons!

andylo
11th March 2006, 11:21 PM
Adam thanks for the company, the video CD and the tips on putting. Also thanks for showing me lots and lots of Titty tour issues plus the great swing you got. Rarely see good player playing and REAL player like you can control the ball to wherever you want. It was an AWESOME day :)

Can you also help me to tell Glen how thankful I am to have his great company? :)

And also thanks for Shavey to organise the day.

Today has to be one of the greatest golf day in 2006 :) :) :)

Jarro
12th March 2006, 07:30 AM
thanks for coming along Addam, it was good to meet you ... even if was only briefly :roll: .... also thanks a million for the pro-swings CD, i haven't watched it yet but i'm sure it'll be fantastic 8)

see you on GolfWRX ;)

Matt 3 Jab
12th March 2006, 08:14 AM
AWWWW, i want putting tips too, ok, have to move to QLD!

Moe Norman
12th March 2006, 09:07 AM
Matt, I need em more than you.

my new alias should be Moe4Jab

Jarro
12th March 2006, 09:08 AM
tough day on the Northlakes greens Moe ??

Moe Norman
12th March 2006, 09:15 AM
not the greens mate.

I 3 putt on the putting mat at Golf Works from 6 feet ](*,)

12 Fairways
14 GIR
27 Points...

21 Putts on the back nine (our front) and I didn't bother totalling after that! :smt100

Jarro
12th March 2006, 09:21 AM
those greens are really tricky at Northlakes ... first few we played were pretty quick i thought, but later as the day wore on the grain really took a hold and made speed very hard to judge.

Moe Norman
12th March 2006, 09:24 AM
fair point Jarro, but I do this at every course I play.....

Fishman Dan
12th March 2006, 10:01 AM
Adam thanks for the company, the video CD and the tips on putting. Also thanks for showing me lots and lots of Titty tour issues plus the great swing you got. Rarely see good player playing and REAL player like you can control the ball to wherever you want. It was an AWESOME day :)

Can you also help me to tell Glen how thankful I am to have his great company? :)

And also thanks for Shavey to organise the day.

Today has to be one of the greatest golf day in 2006 :) :) :)

Geez mate.. get a room!

terryand
12th March 2006, 10:06 AM
Wake up in a bad mood did we Fishy.The guy finally sound happy about his golf and you still find it necessary to slip the boot in :?

Terry.

Fishman Dan
12th March 2006, 10:22 AM
Come on, can't tell me there wasn't a little pinch of lurrrrv in that message! :lol:

And i resent the comment that i was "slipping the boot in". That was just the media (in this case, you ;)) turning the meaning of a harmless message. You should be ashamed.

Besides, we've been awake an hour longer than you.

terryand
12th March 2006, 10:27 AM
Yes I've only just got up after a party last night, to a house with no kids, so I definatly woke up on the right side of thr bed, nothing else needed saying :smt002

Terry.

gazgolf1
12th March 2006, 10:28 AM
Great to catch up again Addam,you are a font of knowledge.;)

Fishman Dan
12th March 2006, 10:49 AM
Yes I've only just got up after a party last night, to a house with no kids, so I definatly woke up on the right side of thr bed, nothing else needed saying :smt002

Terry.

Was it a party to celebrate the sale of the kids?

Moe Norman
12th March 2006, 10:30 PM
Adam, just been having a squiz at the CD - great stuff mate thanks!

geez Ernie has a nice swing and Ben Crane's is excellent too. Love the Elk's follow through.

Anyone think that 'model swing' was just a pixellated Big Easy? :smt045

Jono
13th March 2006, 10:18 AM
Come on, can't tell me there wasn't a little pinch of lurrrrv in that message! :lol:

And i resent the comment that i was "slipping the boot in". That was just the media (in this case, you ;)) turning the meaning of a harmless message. You should be ashamed.

Besides, we've been awake an hour longer than you.

Fishy, Fishy, Fishy ... Always in damage control mode ... :roll: :lol:

Jono
13th March 2006, 10:21 AM
thanks for coming along Addam, it was good to meet you ... even if was only briefly :roll: .... also thanks a million for the pro-swings CD, i haven't watched it yet but i'm sure it'll be fantastic 8)

see you on GolfWRX ;)

Can I get a copy of the VCD from someone? :mrgreen:

Jarro
13th March 2006, 03:46 PM
Can I get a copy of the VCD from someone? :mrgreen:

no

Jono
13th March 2006, 05:51 PM
no

oh

addamsmith
15th March 2006, 10:08 AM
Hi Jono
pm me your address I will send to you

Jarro
15th March 2006, 02:48 PM
i'll send you one if you like Jono.

i'll just add my swing to it first so the disc is complete ;)

Jono
15th March 2006, 03:17 PM
Thanks for the offer Addam. PM sent.

Jarro, I'm afraid that with your long pause at the top of the backswing, you will not only fill the CD, but overflow it. ;) Thanks for the offer anyway.

Jarro
15th March 2006, 03:19 PM
last chance Doc ;)