PDA

View Full Version : VIC Champs 5-9 Feb, travel arrangements thread

LeftyHoges
9th December 2014, 04:29 PM
As per last years thread, a place to help people (and me) organise travel arrangements for the upcoming champs.

OK, so quick summary, I think I have so far:
Wbennett - transporting Lucas and BITS
Titleist - transporting Gammon and matt 3 jab, room for one more if needed?
PeteyD - transporting BenM
monsta - grunt
mrbluu - transporting Eca and Peppas
Dotty - transporting DCanto

WBennett
9th December 2014, 04:49 PM
At this stage, because Monsta is staying for an extra few days after, and Dannycallaz is doing a different timetable to me, I'll be driving solo.

My plan is to leave Canberra at 5am to allow pickup of Ozgolfers from Melbourne airport around 12ish Thursday.

I am happy to ferry one or two around for the next few days - the only thing I can't do is drop people back at the airport after Monday, as I'll be hitting the road home as soon as we are finished.

First dibs would have gone to Jesse and Marto but they are not making an appearance at this stage.

backintheswing
9th December 2014, 04:54 PM
I arrive around 1130 on Thursday morning so will be looking for transport for the weekend.

KristianJ
9th December 2014, 05:00 PM
I've booked a SUV for Thur-Mon.

At this stage I think Binh and Pep are definites for 2 of the seats through to Sun (maybe Matty as well - I think he's on the same flight in as us), but I'll have room to take 2 or 3 people back to Tullamarine on Mon.

benno_r
9th December 2014, 05:01 PM
I arrive around 1130 on Thursday morning so will be looking for transport for the weekend.

50% chance that Golf Widow will be coming down. If she doesn't, I was going to get some wheels you can get in to.

WBennett
9th December 2014, 05:02 PM
You are in BITS. We may have to talk spares.....

backintheswing
9th December 2014, 05:29 PM

At this stage I think Binh and Pep are definites for 2 of the seats through to Sun (maybe Matty as well - I think he's on the same flight in as us), but I'll have room to take 2 or 3 people back to Tullamarine on Mon.

A lift to the airport Monday would be great.

You are in BITS. We may have to talk spares.....

Spares?

WBennett
9th December 2014, 06:12 PM
You have a LOT of spare kit :)

backintheswing
9th December 2014, 06:13 PM
You have a LOT of spare kit :)

All gone

Monsta
9th December 2014, 06:23 PM
I will be in Melb from Wed before champs until Tuesday or Wed after champs. I will be in the ute so I can carry gear and one person.

Captain Nemo
9th December 2014, 08:19 PM
Gammon and I will have an suv like last year most likely.
Fri morning till sun arvo.

mrbluu
9th December 2014, 08:34 PM

Eca will be on the same flights as us and I think Matty will have his own car.

Peppas
9th December 2014, 08:50 PM

Awesome!

Ned
9th December 2014, 11:08 PM
Need a ride Sun from golf to hotel, to golf Monday and then to airport please.

hardboiled
9th December 2014, 11:12 PM
I'm only playing the Saturday at St. Andrews and will have space for 2 or 3 if anyone needs a lift.

LarryLong
9th December 2014, 11:22 PM
Did anybody end up flying in and out of Avalon? I can pick up from there on Thursday and Friday, and can drop off on Monday and maybe Sunday night if anybody really needs it.

Failing that, I can also do Tulla if we are short of drivers there...

Lucasto23
10th December 2014, 12:31 AM
Dear Mr Spud,

Pick me, pick me :)

The End

Dotty
10th December 2014, 05:58 AM
Only plans so far -
Friday - Driving from Syd. and possibly picking up Dcanto from Tullamarine around 2pm.
Sunday - Driving north after golf on Sunday (and get 2-3 hours of the drive out of the way).

Grunt
10th December 2014, 06:32 AM
Kristin can I take one of your seats? Or are you now full?

WBennett
10th December 2014, 06:52 AM
Dear Mr Spud,

Pick me, pick me :)

The End

2013 Roomie

You are in!

KristianJ
10th December 2014, 08:19 PM
Kristin can I take one of your seats? Or are you now full?

I think we're full for the journey from Tullamarine on Thur (4 + luggage). Getting back on Mon won't be an issue though.

Lucasto23
10th December 2014, 09:30 PM
2013 RoomieYou are in! Giddy up

KristianJ
2nd January 2015, 07:41 PM
Bumping just to clarify arrangements with the SUV I've booked (which I'm assuming will be an X Trail like I had for QLD 2013):

Tullamarine to Woodlands Thursday: KJ, mrbluu, Peppas, Eca (car is full)
Latrobe to Tullamarine Monday: KJ, backintheswing, Grunt (probably on seat left)

backintheswing
2nd January 2015, 07:42 PM
So windows down on the way to the airport then.

Ned
2nd January 2015, 07:46 PM
Bumping just to clarify arrangements with the SUV I've booked (which I'm assuming will be an X Trail like I had for QLD 2013):

Tullamarine to Woodlands Thursday: KJ, mrbluu, Peppas, Eca (car is full)
Latrobe to Tullamarine Monday: KJ, backintheswing, Grunt (probably on seat left)

Looking for lift to Golf on Monday and then to the airport afterwards.

Grunt
2nd January 2015, 09:05 PM
I think I have a seat in Monsta's ute for the trip from the airport to golf on Thursday, guess I will see how that goes if I have a lift all weekend :)

KristianJ
3rd January 2015, 01:14 PM
Okay, due to my forced wirhdrawal from Champs I'll need to change the details for the car booking or wear a $50 cancellation fee.

I booked a SUV through Alpha Car Hire to be picked up at Tullamarine on Thur morning @ 9am and dropped back there on Mon arvo around 2:15pm. $275 with zero excess.

I know Binh and co are flying back on Sun via Avalon so not sure how this will work, but if anyone is happy to take the booking and for me to transfer it to their name, just post in here.

I've got a couple of weeks before the $50 becomes half the booking amount.

mrbluu
3rd January 2015, 01:43 PM
Okay, due to my forced wirhdrawal from Champs I'll need to change the details for the car booking or wear a $50 cancellation fee.

I booked a SUV through Alpha Car Hire to be picked up at Tullamarine on Thur morning @ 9am and dropped back there on Mon arvo around 2:15pm. $275 with zero excess.

I know Binh and co are flying back on Sun via Avalon so not sure how this will work, but if anyone is happy to take the booking and for me to transfer it to their name, just post in here.

I've got a couple of weeks before the $50 becomes half the booking amount.
I'll sms u tonight.

PeteyD
6th January 2015, 11:07 AM
I have booked a XTrail or similar car. Was sharing costs with BenM and AndyP. AndyP pulling out has left us with a spare spot.

I arrive on Thursday at 10:40, and fly out Monday at 18:00. So if those times suit, and you want to share costs (think it was $300 + fuel so around $120 each max) let me know.

PeteyD
8th January 2015, 01:26 PM
Any Victorians have a buggy they can lend me for thursday and friday and maybe monday? Can keep it in the rental car, cickgear or similar appreciated.

LarryLong
8th January 2015, 01:35 PM
I've got an old style buggy with a seat that you can have Petey. I'll understand if somebody puts up a clickgear and you dump me for a better offer though.

PeteyD
8th January 2015, 01:36 PM
:) Is it 2 or 3 wheel? 2 wheeler I might be inclined to carry anyway ;)

LarryLong
8th January 2015, 02:04 PM

:mrgreen:

No worries either way

solarman
8th January 2015, 02:09 PM

Just throw the curtain on top of the bed, unless it has stains on it. :)

PeteyD
8th January 2015, 02:23 PM

:mrgreen:

No worries either way

Yep Captain whine! I do appreciate the offer though!

LeftyHoges
8th January 2015, 02:32 PM
Just throw the curtain on top of the bed, unless it has stains on it. :)
No suggestions unless you'll be in attendance please.

Courty
8th January 2015, 02:48 PM
Any Victorians have a buggy they can lend me for thursday and friday and maybe monday? Can keep it in the rental car, cickgear or similar appreciated.

+1

hardboiled
8th January 2015, 08:53 PM
I got a clicgear.. Only playing Friday and Saturday tho.

mrbluu
8th January 2015, 08:54 PM
I got a clicgear.. Only playing Friday and Saturday tho.
So u don't mind if I borrow on those 2 days???[emoji13]

hardboiled
8th January 2015, 08:55 PM
No probs

mrbluu
8th January 2015, 09:14 PM
No probs
Awesome [emoji1]

PeteyD
8th January 2015, 10:32 PM
Plicks queue jumping

Monsta
9th January 2015, 09:21 AM
I have organised to pick Grunt up from the airport at about 10ish on Thursday, MrBluu is throwing some stuff in the back of the ute. Anyone else need equipment transported ???????

Grunt
9th January 2015, 06:13 PM
I have organised to pick Grunt up from the airport at about 10ish on Thursday, MrBluu is throwing some stuff in the back of the ute. Anyone else need equipment transported ???????

Mr Bluu owes me whatever it costs me in grog to sit at Melbourne Airport for an extra hour waiting for him :)

mrbluu
9th January 2015, 06:37 PM
Mr Bluu owes me whatever it costs me in grog to sit at Melbourne Airport for an extra hour waiting for him :)
Just go to the Qantas lounge mate and tell them I sent u ;-)

Grunt
9th January 2015, 06:44 PM
Domestic you can only go there departing not after you arrive.

mrbluu
9th January 2015, 08:33 PM
Domestic you can only go there departing not after you arrive.
You will be departing, just not that day!!@

Captain Nemo
14th January 2015, 01:19 PM
Whos using what car company's?
Looking at a small suv for me Gammon and prob 3jabb?

benno_r
14th January 2015, 01:27 PM
Europcar seems to be the cheapest at the moment. I got an elantra for 4days for $190 for the Mrs and I (and potential ring ins).

PeteyD
14th January 2015, 02:04 PM
I rented alpha through melbourneairportcarhire.com.au. X-TRail very cheap, about 181 for the 5 days and 121 for the extra insurance.

Captain Nemo
14th January 2015, 02:07 PM
Cheers pete, thats a great tip.

LoveGolf2012
14th January 2015, 02:31 PM
I could help out Sunday morning back to Melbourne if anyone needs it for some reason or another..

Going up Saturday morning also I may be able to squeeze something or someone in with all the Sligo Gear...I'm within 20 minutes of Airport also..Ray

LeftyHoges
15th January 2015, 12:22 PM
monsta - grunt

Who else is doing what?

Monsta
15th January 2015, 12:23 PM
I am transporting Grunt and some of MrBluu's equipment

backintheswing
15th January 2015, 12:24 PM
I am in with Wbennett as well.

mrbluu
15th January 2015, 12:24 PM
Wbennett - transporting Lucas
Titleist - transporting Gammon and matt 3 jab
monsta - ?
mrbluu - transporting Eca and ?

Who else is doing what?
And at this stage Peppas will be with us too.

LeftyHoges
15th January 2015, 12:44 PM
Cheers gents.

Captain Nemo
15th January 2015, 12:59 PM
Titleist - transporting Gammon and matt 3 jab
monsta - grunt

Who else is doing what?

Correct on my front, and prob have room for another depending if needed/car size?

Dcanto
15th January 2015, 12:59 PM
Dotty, am I still ok for a lift with you on Friday?

Dotty
15th January 2015, 02:14 PM
Dotty, am I still ok for a lift with you on Friday?
Sure thing.

Dcanto
15th January 2015, 02:29 PM
Sure thing. Many thanks.

Bruce
20th January 2015, 04:18 PM
Is any traveller not sorted that might need my assistance?

Grunt
20th January 2015, 04:59 PM
I think I am sweet with Monsta unless I get booted out.

Grunt
26th January 2015, 04:36 PM
Question for the regular golf travellers. Is 5 days worth of clothing into a golf travel bag pushing it too much? I can get an extra bag for stuff all FF points. What do you all think?

LoveGolf2012
26th January 2015, 04:42 PM
With my Club Glove travel bag when I go overseas I put shoes,boxes of balls,extra shirts/shorts in it and I'm always under the weights

Peppas
26th January 2015, 04:46 PM
Whats your weight limit? I find my bag is usually around 20kg for some reason. Maybe I need to empty all the coins and random junk in it before I fly next week...

Grunt
26th January 2015, 04:58 PM
Whats your weight limit? I find my bag is usually around 20kg for some reason. Maybe I need to empty all the coins and random junk in it before I fly next week...

32kg limit on bag. only 3 pockets in my Proline travel bag. Will see how I go.

LoveGolf2012
26th January 2015, 04:59 PM
That's plenty of weight for this trip buddy

Grunt
26th January 2015, 05:16 PM
That's plenty of weight for this trip buddy
Was more in regards to room than weight.

LoveGolf2012
26th January 2015, 05:18 PM
Was more in regards to room than weight.

Yeah I was thinking that by weight also you will have plenty of room.Thinking all you would need is shorts,tees,golf gear etc..nothing to big and bulky!

Peppas
26th January 2015, 05:18 PM
32kg limit on bag. only 3 pockets in my Proline travel bag. Will see how I go.

32kg, unless you are bringing 5 dozen balls you'll be fine. Throw all the clothes you like in there. Thats my advice.

Grunt
26th January 2015, 05:57 PM
32kg, unless you are bringing 5 dozen balls you'll be fine. Throw all the clothes you like in there. Thats my advice.
3 dozen :)

WBennett
26th January 2015, 06:00 PM
Clubs. 15kgs.
Everything else. 10.

32 is doing it easy

Matt 3 Jab
26th January 2015, 06:33 PM
plus you have carry on??

mrbluu
26th January 2015, 07:25 PM
I use a carry bag and empty all the junk out if it before hand.

benno_r
26th January 2015, 07:27 PM
I use a carry bag and empty all the junk out if it before hand.

You gunna carry bro?

mrbluu
26th January 2015, 07:30 PM
You gunna carry bro?
For 2 days I am....then it's carts on the weekend.

Matt 3 Jab
26th January 2015, 07:39 PM
I'll carry all 4 I think!

Courty
26th January 2015, 07:39 PM
I'll carry all 4 I think!

Oh to be young again! :)

Peppas
26th January 2015, 07:50 PM
I'll push or pull my bag on a buggy I think :)

Grunt
26th January 2015, 07:51 PM
Carts all weekend for me!

PeteyD
26th January 2015, 07:54 PM
Dont think you can get carts on thursday or friday grunter.

Grunt
26th January 2015, 07:58 PM
oh ok, buggy then.

LeftyHoges
26th January 2015, 08:22 PM
Yep. Motorised carts are Saturday and Sunday only. Woodlands, VIC and Latrobe will all have pull trolleys to use / for hire.

Peppas
26th January 2015, 08:32 PM
Trolleys are available sat and sun as well right?

LeftyHoges
26th January 2015, 08:57 PM
Trolleys are available sat and sun as well right?

Very good question. I'll double check and let you know but I'm 95% sure.

WBennett
27th January 2015, 10:43 AM
They would be - these are resort/holiday courses we are playing

Check their websites (and the course previews on the sites are pretty good too)

G.K
27th January 2015, 01:44 PM
Folks, I will now have a car as well. Getting in to Tullamarine at 11.40 am on Thursday and flying out at 8.35 pm on the Monday. If anyone still needs a lift over the weekend, or to and from the airport to get flights around these times, I can probably accommodate for another 1 or maybe 2 dependent on the amount of luggage.

Question for the locals, what is the best option as far as paying for tolls goes? I assume getting a Melbourne Pass and just paying for the tolls that are used is going to work out cheaper than paying the rental company fee of $12.10 per day for the 5 days. Last year I just paid the rental company fee but was only there for 3 days. I don't imagine that I will rack up $60.50 in tolls over the 5 days? At least I hope I won't!

LoveGolf2012
27th January 2015, 02:09 PM
Tolls from Airport through tunnel then down new freeway would rack up quickly mate

Bruce
27th January 2015, 02:26 PM
24 hour pass is $15.80
https://www.citylink.com.au/buypass.asp

The Tulla and eastlink are the tolled roads. There are none once you pass Frankston. Surprisingly the new and great Peninsula link is free...

LeftyHoges
27th January 2015, 02:29 PM
As far as I can see you'll be best advised to purchase a 24hr CityLink pass for $15.80 for the Thursday (although if you're not in any hurry you can easily just go down Mt Alexander Rd instead for free), and then that's pretty much it. All tolls are avoided on the way back to the airport on Monday from Latrobe.

The guys travelling from Cape Schanck to the airport on Sunday may want to purchase the same pass if they feel they might be pushed for time.

I don't believe we need to travel on EastLink for any reason.

G.K
27th January 2015, 02:42 PM
Cool. Thanks for the tips guys!

I tried using the calculator on the CityLink website to work it out but after faffing about for a bit trying to calculate it, I figured it would be easier (read:lazier) to just ask some locals, or semi locals in Lefty's case. I've arranged flights so I won't have to rush at all so I suppose I can just use the GPS and select no toll roads if I really want to be a tight arse.

LeftyHoges
27th January 2015, 02:49 PM
Cool. Thanks for the tips guys!

I tried using the calculator on the CityLink website to work it out but after faffing about for a bit trying to calculate it, I figured it would be easier (read:lazier) to just ask some locals, or semi locals in Lefty's case. I've arranged flights so I won't have to rush at all so I suppose I can just use the GPS and select no toll roads if I really want to be a tight arse.

Yeah, with your schedule there's no need to go anywhere near any toll roads unless for some sick reason you really want to.

PeteyD
27th January 2015, 02:51 PM
I am just going to bring my unit out of the car I park at the airport.

G.K
27th January 2015, 03:05 PM
Actually, now that you mention it Pete, I've still got my Sydney E-Tag from before I moved to Perth. Not sure if it would still work after 6 years of non-use? They may well have changed over to a different type of tag by now. I still get statements for it and it does still have about $80 of credit on it.

mrbluu
27th January 2015, 05:55 PM
24 hour pass is $15.80
https://www.citylink.com.au/buypass.asp

The Tulla and eastlink are the tolled roads. There are none once you pass Frankston. Surprisingly the new and great Peninsula link is free...
So Sydney etags work???

benno_r
27th January 2015, 05:56 PM
So Sydney etags work???

My Brissie one didn't work - you need to have matching rego they told me.

PeteyD
27th January 2015, 06:00 PM
seriously? poop.

Although it does not look too hard to avoid the toll road from the airport.

benno_r
27th January 2015, 06:01 PM
seriously? poop.

This was a while back, might be worth a call to confirm. I'd be happy to bring mine down if proven wrong.

Grunt
27th January 2015, 06:03 PM
That is crap, just a money grab off the road companies. Go online edit your tag when you are there to get around that. I know mine lets me change it when ever I like.

oldracer
27th January 2015, 06:06 PM
I use a HAND bag and empty all the junk out if it before hand.FTFY

benno_r
27th January 2015, 06:06 PM
That is crap, just a money grab off the road companies. Go online edit your tag when you are there to get around that. I know mine lets me change it when ever I like.

Well there you go!

Pete, check this out:
https://www.govia.com.au/via/home/Customer+support/Need+help/Help+me+-+Most+common+requests/

(https://www.govia.com.au/via/home/Customer+support/Need+help/Help+me+-+Most+common+requests/)Section there on adding vehicles. Depends how much you could be bothered once you pick up your car.

PeteyD
27th January 2015, 06:09 PM
western ring road or whatever it is here I come.

mrbluu
27th January 2015, 06:36 PM
FTFY
Wrong thread buddy ;-)

oldracer
27th January 2015, 09:49 PM
Wrong thread buddy ;-):lol:

Matt 3 Jab
1st February 2015, 06:21 PM
Anyone can spot me a lift from either the airport or melb on Thursday around 11am??

Or if not, which way should I head from the airport?? Also hitch a ride from Thursday's game to the hotel! Will pay in beers

PeteyD
1st February 2015, 06:33 PM
Should be right with me and benemim Matt. If you can hang at the airport until 11 or so.

BenM
1st February 2015, 06:38 PM
Yeah I get in at 11:10 Matt (Petey is a bit earlier than that) so timing should work. Just gotta get a shuttle bus to Alpha to pickup the car (assuming it's the same arrangement as last year).

Matt 3 Jab
1st February 2015, 06:39 PM
Would be great guys. I'll have a breaky roll and coffee and chill at the airport. I'll pm for some mobile numbers etc and beers!

G.K
1st February 2015, 06:40 PM
As per last years thread, a place to help people (and me) organise travel arrangements for the upcoming champs.

monsta - grunt

If the details above aren't right, and Titleist isn't giving you a ride, My flight is due to get in to Melb at 11.40 and I will be jumping in a rental car sometime after this, probably between 12 and 12.30 by the time I get my luggage and stuff. Happy to give you a lift if you don't mind waiting for a bit or if there is nobody else that can help out closer to 11am. It's just me in the car so can give you a ride to the hotel too if needed

Grunt
1st February 2015, 06:41 PM
Might be a communal meeting point at the airport.

Matt 3 Jab
1st February 2015, 06:41 PM
Thanks GK! It'll be you or Pete. Titleist doesn't get in till Friday so Thursday the no travel day for me

G.K
1st February 2015, 06:42 PM
Ok, no worries.

Matt 3 Jab
1st February 2015, 06:43 PM
Might be a communal meeting point at the airport.

Yep good idea. Is there a good cafe there? I guess just look for the golf travel bags

Grunt
1st February 2015, 06:53 PM
I will research and advise.

benno_r
1st February 2015, 07:19 PM
Its Ozgolf you pelicans.

Just find the biggest bar.

Grunt
1st February 2015, 07:20 PM
Oh shit you twisted my arm I will find the bar then.

benno_r
1st February 2015, 07:24 PM
Oh shit you twisted my arm I will find the bar then.

Which one? :)

Lucasto23
1st February 2015, 07:31 PM
Yeah I will be waiting At the airport from about 10am Thursday

backintheswing
1st February 2015, 07:56 PM
We could just have a airport car park sale!

BenM
1st February 2015, 07:57 PM
Which one? :)

PJ O'Brien's!

benno_r
1st February 2015, 08:14 PM
Why didn't we charter a plane Bris-Syd-Melb and a coach, and a gear trailer????

Grunt
1st February 2015, 08:27 PM
PJ O'Brien's!

Done, I will reserve us a table.

BenM
1st February 2015, 08:28 PM
Lefty normally brings a gear trailer.

Matt 3 Jab
1st February 2015, 08:49 PM
Done, I will reserve us a table.

Yep!

LeftyHoges
1st February 2015, 08:50 PM
Lefty normally brings a gear trailer.

Trying to avoid that this year.

Could be very borderline.

BenM
1st February 2015, 08:52 PM

You need it just to fit in all your outfits and shoes?

Kidding - I know the pressure is probably on you more than some others due to prizes and shiznit. If it helps, at this stage Petey and I have an X Trail to ourselves (aside from Thursday) so will potentially have a bit of spare cargo room.

LeftyHoges
1st February 2015, 08:59 PM
You need it just to fit in all your outfits and shoes?

Kidding - I know the pressure is probably on you more than some others due to prizes and shiznit. If it helps, at this stage Petey and I have an X Trail to ourselves (aside from Thursday) so will potentially have a bit of spare cargo room.

That's very good to know actually mate, even if it's just for a bag and / or buggy. Cheers.

LarryLong
1st February 2015, 09:35 PM

I'm more than happy to let you throw whatever you need to in the back of my wagon if that swings the balance for you. I'm sure there is plenty of stuff that doesn't necessarily have to be there at the accommodation.

I'm also happy to swing by the Chateau de Andigold on the way through on Thursday before the game if anybody wants a designated driver to get them back after the round and doesn't want to drive.

LeftyHoges
2nd February 2015, 02:40 AM
I'm more than happy to let you throw whatever you need to in the back of my wagon if that swings the balance for you. I'm sure there is plenty of stuff that doesn't necessarily have to be there at the accommodation.

I'm also happy to swing by the Chateau de Andigold on the way through on Thursday before the game if anybody wants a designated driver to get them back after the round and doesn't want to drive.

No doubt about ya Larry, you're a good egg!!!

oldracer
2nd February 2015, 10:17 AM
well unfortunately I will not have my "golf car" for champs, still at the shop :cry: but it does mean I will have a 9 seater bus for any stuff needed to be carted, picked up or bodies needing to be transferred. Hit me up if u need anything

LeftyHoges
2nd February 2015, 10:21 AM
well unfortunately I will not have my "golf car" for champs, still at the shop :cry: but it does mean I will have a 9 seater bus for any stuff needed to be carted, picked up or bodies needing to be transferred. Hit me up if u need anything

9-seater bus?

U wot m8?

:-s :-s :-s

LoveGolf2012
2nd February 2015, 11:33 AM

Could be the Team Sligo bus bro??

oldracer
2nd February 2015, 03:36 PM
Could be the Team Sligo bus bro??Nagambie Wine Tours/Team Sligo.....has quite a ring about it

mrbluu
2nd February 2015, 03:37 PM
Nagambie Wine Tours/Team Sligo.....has quite a ring about it
Sounds fruity!!!

LoveGolf2012
2nd February 2015, 04:24 PM
Tutty fruity oh tutty fruity