PDA

View Full Version : Lessons for a female

keymaster
8th December 2014, 10:32 AM
Hi guys

Looking to get my partner some lessons in Melbourne. She's probably an intermediate level.

Location preferences would be Yarra bend or Albert Park or Melbourne East side.

Since she's not really confident with her golf, im looking for someone who's easy going, friendly and approachable. The last thing I want is to go to someone, and she spends the whole time intimidated. And yes, I've seen a few coaches around, and this could be be very likely to happen....

So looking for a coach with the above in mind. Suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Steve57
8th December 2014, 11:12 AM
Try Zoe Nelson, she was at Kingston Links but may have moved on.

LeftyHoges
8th December 2014, 11:57 AM
I had a lesson from Michael Skinner at Green Acres a few years back now. Was a very nice young guy, very knowledgeable. Wouldn't hesitate to send someone of my ability there, and would fit the criteria of easy going, friendly and approachable.

Coldtopper
8th December 2014, 12:10 PM
I would try Andrew at Greenacres on that side of town or Adam / Rohan at MGA on the other.

keymaster
8th December 2014, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the suggestions so far guys. Any views on the guys at Yarra bend?

Coldtopper
8th December 2014, 12:34 PM
I know some of the Pros at Yarra Bend this is maybe why I would try Andrew.

keymaster
8th December 2014, 06:24 PM
Thanks for the advice so far everyone!

aym
10th December 2014, 02:07 PM
Michael Sund at yarrabend is good.

I wouldn't advise Albert Park only because the last time a girl (very nice look) walked in to the coaching area, the 3 coaches including my coach just stopped coaching and started to stare.. I was too, but I didn't pay them 120 bucks an hour to look at birds..