PDA

View Full Version : NSW: Penrith Amateur 22/11/14 12pm 1 spot

mrbluu
19th November 2014, 09:35 PM
Guys we have one spot available this sat at 12pm. It will be a stroke event with no handicap restrictions. Entry fee is $30, who is keen to join us???

blurry
19th November 2014, 10:49 PM
I'll be finishing just as you tee off, play well

mrbluu
19th November 2014, 11:22 PM
I'll be finishing just as you tee off, play well

We would have played early as well, but someone stuffed up the bookings. Anyway have a good one and come over and say hello if u see us.

Eca
20th November 2014, 01:22 AM
That would be me :o

KristianJ
20th November 2014, 09:55 AM
If there are definitely no cap restrictions I'll play - booked in for early morning at Richmond but I'll let that go.

I checked their site out and last year for this event they had the usual visitors maximum cap of 6...

mrbluu
20th November 2014, 10:05 AM
If there are definitely no cap restrictions I'll play - booked in for early morning at Richmond but I'll let that go.

I checked their site out and last year for this event they had the usual visitors maximum cap of 6...

I rang and they said no handicap restrictions. Give them a call today and confirm.

mrbluu
21st November 2014, 07:49 AM

I rang and they said no handicap restrictions. Give them a call today and confirm.

So are u in KJ???

KristianJ
21st November 2014, 08:44 AM
Going beat the heat and stick to morning @ Richmond, if I do end up playing at all.

mrbluu
21st November 2014, 08:53 AM
Going beat the heat and stick to morning @ Richmond, if I do end up playing at all.

Cool Dan will be in my group so I'll give him your driver.

mrbluu
21st November 2014, 09:24 AM
one spot still open lads.

KristianJ
21st November 2014, 09:51 AM
one spot still open lads. I've just called them...spot's been taken by someone else.

mrbluu
21st November 2014, 09:52 AM
I've just called them...spot's been taken by someone else. SMS me the name.

3oneday
21st November 2014, 10:09 AM
Only supposed to be 27 tomorrow.

mrbluu
21st November 2014, 02:36 PM
Still a spot avail.

3oneday
21st November 2014, 03:07 PM
Tempting, if only it was reg flex.

mrbluu
21st November 2014, 03:25 PM
Tempting, if only it was reg flex.

But its not a toppy so u wouldn't be interested.

mrbluu
21st November 2014, 03:46 PM
Spot taken.

mrbluu
22nd November 2014, 09:47 PM
Played today with Dangals and a couple of boys from my home club. U hit the ball well, but had no luck especially early on. Was 7 over after 6 holes, but recovered to finish 11over.

Dan started we'll birdieing 2 of his first 4 holes and was even par for the front 9. Show some signs of rust from lack of golf due to a new baby and breaking Hus arm less than 12months ago parts his round as a little patchy, but he kept his focus has played quite well on the back nine to win the nett for the day.

From what I saw he will back to his old self in no time!!!

Dangals
22nd November 2014, 09:50 PM
Played today with Dangals and a couple of boys from my home club. U hit the ball well, but had no luck especially early on. Was 7 over after 6 holes, but recovered to finish 11over.

Dan started we'll birdieing 2 of his first 4 holes and was even par for the front 9. Show some signs of rust from lack of golf due to a new baby and breaking Hus arm less than 12months ago parts his round as a little patchy, but he kept his focus has played quite well on the back nine to win the nett for the day.

From what I saw he will back to his old self in no time!!!

Thanks bud - cracker of a day and really happy I was able to make it.

Give me a few more months and my game will be a lot sharper hopefully!