PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Driver shaft

grandmasterb
19th November 2014, 02:46 PM
Chasing a Axivcore Black or Blue in stiff flex (or similar spec shaft) if anyone has anything they are not currently using?

Cheers

Ben

golfbound
19th November 2014, 03:12 PM
i have a Avicore Tou red in stiff

petethepilot
19th November 2014, 05:34 PM
Got A Diamana Kai'Li 70S in good condition GM. No postage as I am 5 mins away.
$60 and I will bring it to you!

Pete

grandmasterb
19th November 2014, 07:36 PM
i have a Avicore Tou red in stiff

Thanks but only interested in the blue or black at this stage BT for the higher launch.

Got A Diamana Kai'Li 70S in good condition GM. No postage as I am 5 mins away.
$60 and I will bring it to you!

Pete

Cheers Pete I'll be in touch shortly.

JADO75
19th November 2014, 07:54 PM
I may jump on the kaili if the Grandmaster is out Pete

virge666
20th November 2014, 02:47 PM
Thanks but only interested in the blue or black at this stage BT for the higher launch.

by memory - red is higher launch than black. and tour black is pretty low launch shaft.

and the blue is very soft flex version.

running off memory though...

live4golf
20th November 2014, 03:49 PM
I love the black

D22marshall
20th November 2014, 03:50 PM
by memory - red is higher launch than black. and tour black is pretty low launch shaft.and the blue is very soft flex version.running off memory though... I think red lowest than blue and black highest

chappy1970
20th November 2014, 04:01 PM
From the sheets I have Dean is correct, Black and Blue high launch, Red = Mid-High

golfbound
20th November 2014, 04:06 PM
found this on the web I would say it was higher launch than my black i had

UST Mamiya Proforce AXIVCore Red Series 69 Wood Shaft The unique AXIV carbon-fiber weave of this Red Series 69 Wood Shaft maximizes hoop strength in all four axes, providing superior energy transfer for more consistent, longer shots. Built-in counter-balancing provides a lighter overall club feel, plus increased clubhead speed with higher launch and lower spin.

grandmasterb
20th November 2014, 06:24 PM
by memory - red is higher launch than black. and tour black is pretty low launch shaft.

and the blue is very soft flex version.

running off memory though...

As previously said I believe it goes Red, Green, Blue, Black with lowest to highest launch which is why I'm chasing a Blue/Black or similar spec shaft in other make/model to try in an older head I have.

virge666
20th November 2014, 08:49 PM
As previously said I believe it goes Red, Green, Blue, Black with lowest to highest launch which is why I'm chasing a Blue/Black or similar spec shaft in other make/model to try in an older head I have.

Sorry - that is not correct, the order is as follows of my old UST 2013 tour book.

Blue, soft tip, highest launch and spin
Black, stiffer tip, mid to high launch
Red, lowest spin, mid to high launch

Green is a Black kind of but of the 4 is the only one that has no counterbalancing.

You want a red or black has a touch more spin. Green if you don't want a counterbalanced shaft.

TheNuclearOne
20th November 2014, 10:26 PM
Green is a Black kind of but of the 4 is the only one that has no counterbalancing.

The Green isn't close to the Black. Via the profile it's stiffer at the tip than the Red which is stiffer than the Black. The Black will launch noticably higher than the Green and spin more as well.

GSP
21st November 2014, 08:14 AM
Black is high and is an awesome shaft

grandmasterb
28th November 2014, 01:03 PM
Still chasing a Black or a Tour AD DI 6s

golfbound
28th November 2014, 07:15 PM
Tour AD DI 6s new grip titleist tip $old pp bought this from Davepuppies for $150pp and had a new grip fitted cost me $15. Not sure what post would cost though.

Sold this one sorry guys.

TheNuclearOne
29th November 2014, 01:06 AM
Tour AD DI 6s new grip titleist tip $old pp bought this from Davepuppies for $150pp and had a new grip fitted cost me $15. Not sure what post would cost though.

Sold this one sorry guys.

Did the thread starter get a right of refusal or was there a sneaky little PM?

golfbound
29th November 2014, 08:25 AM
Neighbour bought it but I have another one here I may sell soon it's in my 913 just not sure what is better for me this or the avixcore tour red

TheNuclearOne
29th November 2014, 10:34 AM
Cool, go the Red and sell Grandy the DI6 :D

TheNuclearOne
30th November 2014, 04:19 AM
Gonski