PDA

View Full Version : Perth Golf Lessons

Wardy101
6th November 2014, 10:07 AM
Hi All,

Need to get a few lessons to sort out my swing and whatever else I do wrong. Can anyone offer suggestions of someone to go to north of the river. Hammersley course is close to home and visit Wembley regularly.

Cheers

Bruce Dickinson
6th November 2014, 10:42 AM
Hi All,

Need to get a few lessons to sort out my swing and whatever else I do wrong. Can anyone offer suggestions of someone to go to north of the river. Hammersley course is close to home and visit Wembley regularly.

Cheers
Wembley has 8 pro's on its books, lessons available seven days a week.

simmsy
6th November 2014, 10:54 AM
Go wembley.

wizard_of_oz
6th November 2014, 10:58 AM
Bruce can you try accessing your online booking system for lessons? It's been broken for months now for me, when I try to book a specific instructor, it just refuses to load correctly.

Wardy101
6th November 2014, 11:15 AM
Suggestions on which Wembley pro? Or are they all very similar?

Bruce Dickinson
6th November 2014, 11:20 AM
Bruce can you try accessing your online booking system for lessons? It's been broken for months now for me, when I try to book a specific instructor, it just refuses to load correctly.
apologies for that, I've passed this onto our booking system IT guys in Melbourne to sort out ASAP

Jackson
7th November 2014, 11:43 AM
Suggestions on which Wembley pro? Or are they all very similar?

I've had lessons with Brad Parker and have found him to be very good. Another bloke I play with has been to see Patches and rates him highly too.

Wardy101
7th November 2014, 12:34 PM
I've had lessons with Brad Parker and have found him to be very good. Another bloke I play with has been to see Patches and rates him highly too.

Cheers for the opinion

Johnny Canuck
7th November 2014, 12:36 PM
What is your cap Wardy?

Wardy101
7th November 2014, 12:52 PM
What is your cap Wardy?

Jut starting out playing socially so don't have one. Trying to get some pointers before I develop anymore bad habits

Johnny Canuck
7th November 2014, 01:38 PM
Jut starting out playing socially so don't have one. Trying to get some pointers before I develop anymore bad habits

Sounds good. The guy I have seen a couple times is pretty technical. I don't think you can go wrong with the Wembley crew.

Wardy101
7th November 2014, 01:44 PM
Sounds good. The guy I have seen a couple times is pretty technical. I don't think you can go wrong with the Wembley crew.

cheers

Wardy101
8th November 2014, 08:14 PM
apologies for that, I've passed this onto our booking system IT guys in Melbourne to sort out ASAP

Hi Bruce, any news on when online system will be back up? Was working for me and now cant login

Bruce Dickinson
10th November 2014, 10:24 AM
Hi Bruce, any news on when online system will be back up? Was working for me and now cant login
I just checked it and had no problems? What browser are you using?

Wardy101
10th November 2014, 11:54 AM
I just checked it and had no problems? What browser are you using? IE11. Will try again on home computer which has firefox