PDA

View Full Version : Jetspeed 3w and 5w.

Tiezto
5th November 2014, 06:21 PM
Anyone using these and had any luck with them?

Wondering if the Shafts are as Junk as the Driver.

Feedback would be great.

Wardy101
5th November 2014, 09:37 PM
I got a Jetspeed 5W from Virge that has a stiff IRod shaft. When I do my thing it absolutely smokes it off the fairway with very little spin. So much so I don't take the current 3W out of the bag and if I could pick up a cheap Jetspeed 3W with aftermarket shaft I probably would.

Note: I am a very average golfer

Tiezto
5th November 2014, 09:48 PM
Yeah I have the driver and was considering a second hand 3 and 5

virge666
5th November 2014, 09:53 PM
I have a spare 3 wood... And it is a rocket ship

Haystacks
5th November 2014, 09:58 PM
I got a Jetspeed 5W from Virge that has a stiff IRod shaft. When I do my thing it absolutely smokes it off the fairway with very little spin. So much so I don't take the current 3W out of the bag and if I could pick up a cheap Jetspeed 3W with aftermarket shaft I probably would.

Note: I am a very average golfer

As I am a below average golfer, I have a jetspeed 3w with a reg red tie. We don't get along. Let me know if you're interested in re-homing it.

virge666
6th November 2014, 07:58 AM
Haystacks... Too low as well?

Haystacks
6th November 2014, 10:07 AM
Haystacks... Too low as well?
Worms duck their heads

virge666
6th November 2014, 10:34 AM
Yeah... Same here.. But holy shit. When I got it airborne.... I was Bubba Watson incarnate.

I drove the 7th at mona vale off the plates....

Haystacks
6th November 2014, 10:44 AM
Yeah... Same here.. But holy shit. When I got it airborne.... I was Bubba Watson incarnate.

I drove the 7th at mona vale off the plates....

Wow! Left handed and everything!

Scifisicko
6th November 2014, 12:53 PM
They may duck their heads but they still have the skin ripped off their backs! If Matrix had a sense of humour they could call that shaft the worm raper.

pauly
6th November 2014, 01:05 PM
ive been using the js 3wood with a stock stiff shaft for a while now, it's not hard to hit and doesn't go low :o
it isn't the most forgiving 3w ive used though, seems geared for distance