PDA

View Full Version : Found: Ping G25 driver head

backintheswing
2nd November 2014, 10:46 AM
8.5 or 9.5

Must be a few around with the g30 now so popular.

backintheswing
2nd November 2014, 10:47 AM
Titty, who did you sell yours too?

Captain Nemo
2nd November 2014, 11:27 AM
Um, I can't remember....
Sold the whole thing for like $130!!!
:)

simmsy
2nd November 2014, 12:44 PM
mmmm
if there's a 10.5 around I'll jump at it

FuzzyJuzzy
2nd November 2014, 01:43 PM
I've got an 8.5 with stock Tour Stiff if anyone is keen? $150? Bought it off 3oneday a few months back for $200, then another $20 for the head cover when it turned up. Just note though that the shaft snapped just near the ferrule not long after I bought it - no-one seems to know why/how. MrBluu tidied it up and fixed it for me and it seems to work/feel fine now, but just letting you know...

backintheswing
2nd November 2014, 01:47 PM
Do you know what he did to the shaft. He must have tipped it a heap maybe.

Anyway I have a kiyoshi black to go in so only want the head and cover. $100 posted?

FuzzyJuzzy
2nd November 2014, 03:16 PM
Do you know what he did to the shaft. He must have tipped it a heap maybe.

Anyway I have a kiyoshi black to go in so only want the head and cover. $100 posted?

Sorry mate, I want to try and sell shaft and head together. Trying to raise funds for some 915 action. He had to tip it a bit to tidy it up, but from memory it wasn't much. Still goes good for me. I'll watch this thread though and might get back to you if you don't find one elsewhere.

backintheswing
2nd November 2014, 05:37 PM
Sorry mate, I want to try and sell shaft and head together. Trying to raise funds for some 915 action. He had to tip it a bit to tidy it up, but from memory it wasn't much. Still goes good for me. I'll watch this thread though and might get back to you if you don't find one elsewhere.

So did the head go flying when the shaft snapped? I am not keen on the shaft as it may be fractured still and may snap again. Also with an unknown tipping amount on a stock shaft, makes it more of an unknown. Still keen on the head if it's in good nick.