PDA

View Full Version : Club head speed testing

Wardy101
31st October 2014, 10:58 AM
Would like to find out what my club head speed actually is. Does anyone have any suggestions of where to go in Perth to get this done? Preference would to not have a full fitting at this stage but rather just know some of my numbers

Cheers

Bruce Dickinson
31st October 2014, 04:15 PM
Would like to find out what my club head speed actually is. Does anyone have any suggestions of where to go in Perth to get this done? Preference would to not have a full fitting at this stage but rather just know some of my numbers

Cheers
Trackman is on the range at Wembley every Friday/Saturday and Sunday between 11-2 for customers to try

Wardy101
31st October 2014, 05:44 PM
Trackman is on the range at Wembley every Friday/Saturday and Sunday between 11-2 for customers to try

Thanks for heads up Bruce. Will get down there on weekend and should work on my bunker play while I am at it after living in sand at The Vines

hacker
31st October 2014, 07:55 PM

Is that just customers of the range or do you also need to be looking at buying something?

Bruce Dickinson
1st November 2014, 12:07 PM
Is that just customers of the range or do you also need to be looking at buying something?
no obligation, just note its not a full club fit

virge666
1st November 2014, 01:47 PM
Wow, been a while for that kind of toy to be available to punters . . .

Nice one.

hacker
1st November 2014, 02:48 PM
no obligation, just note its not a full club fit

Fair enough, I'd just would like a couple of swings of driver and an iron to see if swing speed has gone up/down/stayed the same. Sounds good what is being done.

Wardy101
1st November 2014, 04:51 PM
Went today. Was good fun and didn't have to wait very long at all. Even got to have a couple of hits with the G30 irons which was sweet.

my swing sits between regular and stiff shaft speed according to bloke running it so not sure which way I should go

Bruce Dickinson
1st November 2014, 08:08 PM
Wow, been a while for that kind of toy to be available to punters . . .Nice one. Sam putt lab will be the next thing we get out regularly for people to use

Wardy101
1st November 2014, 08:16 PM
Sam putt lab will be the next thing we get out regularly for people to use

look forward to that. Wembley has some great facilities