PDA

View Full Version : Sydney store for re-grips?

Fishman Dan
3rd May 2004, 03:20 PM
I need my driver re-gripped. It's a liability and bound to slip out causing someone much grief. It was actually playing on my mind yesterday, which of course i blame for me not hitting a single fairway with it (i came close a few times!! :roll:).

For that matter, where can i get my lie-angles tested in Sydney? There's a thread on 'another golf-based forum', but be stuffed if i remember what it was. I've got a parking space at work all week and i thought it was in the Parramatta area somewhere.

And where can i get my legs measured? Perhaps my recent form is so bad because i've got one leg longer than the other?

terryand
3rd May 2004, 03:31 PM
golf club innovations
7 inglewood place
norwest business plc
baulkham hills
8824 7952

Terry.

Fishman Dan
3rd May 2004, 03:52 PM
golf club innovations
7 inglewood place
norwest business plc
baulkham hills
8824 7952

Terry.

Thanks Terry.. that was the one i seemed to remember.

Cheers.

Fishman Dan
5th May 2004, 02:46 PM
Terry,

Thanks for the advice, just went up and saw Ross at Golf Club Innovations. Other than re-gripping my driver it was pretty cool to see what these people get up to. How did you get onto these people? They are Brisbane based, they only occupy the Sydney office 2-3 times per week.

Didn't do much of an expose on the clubs yet - until i get lessons and properly drilled to iron out the faults in my game and establish my swing, no point checking lie angles just yet.

terryand
5th May 2004, 03:22 PM
Got on to em by word of mouth about 5 years ago.

Garry who is Ross' brother has been my coach for around 3 years now and the main reason i have come down from 10 to 4.6 in this time and still dropping.

Terry.

Fishman Dan
5th May 2004, 04:02 PM
Ross was able to show me pretty quickly where to 'start' fixing my game. I've got the clubs in the boot, i should go home via the range...