PDA

View Full Version : Question Russian Brides?

Coldtopper
10th October 2014, 08:16 PM
When I log on there is always sites advertising Russian Brides why? I used to get other other ads showing but all I get lately is brides! FFS a NSA CE is ok but a bride !

markTHEblake
10th October 2014, 08:19 PM
Google displays adds relevent to your internet browsing history.

I usually see ads for knitting and doily making classes

spanner039
10th October 2014, 08:25 PM
Google displays adds relevent to your internet browsing history.

I usually see ads for knitting and doily making classes

even more suss than Russian brides

Coldtopper
10th October 2014, 08:26 PM
But I only look up Russian working girls in incognito mode! But I do like them though!

Knitting MTB wtf?

Captain Nemo
10th October 2014, 08:35 PM
Group buy?

AndyP
10th October 2014, 08:40 PM
Thanks for revealing this about yourself, CT. I hope you and Svetlana have a happy life together.

mrbluu
10th October 2014, 08:48 PM
Is the Russian bride JDM too???

Coldtopper
10th October 2014, 08:49 PM
Group buy? They are not cheap Titty they like the bling bling!

Surely AP other Ogolfers are getting very interesting ads appearing? Thanks for the clarification about my internet browsing

Coldtopper
10th October 2014, 08:52 PM
Is the Russian bride JDM too??? I had a JDM bride Bluu lovely lady wasn't into some of things I loved so I gave up the sushi.

mrbluu
10th October 2014, 08:53 PM
I had a JDM bride Bluu lovely lady wasn't into some of things I loved so I gave up the sushi. Hahahaha.

AndyP
10th October 2014, 10:12 PM
They are not cheap Titty they like the bling bling!

Surely AP other Ogolfers are getting very interesting ads appearing? Thanks for the clarification about my internet browsing
I rarely see them because I stay logged in, but they have generally been golf related when I have noticed. I am sure there are some interesting ads for others.

markTHEblake
10th October 2014, 10:20 PM
Knitting MTB wtf?So, John Spartan liked to knit.

Coldtopper
13th October 2014, 08:46 PM
So, John Spartan liked to knit. Im getting penile enlargement ads appearing tonight sort if interesting stuff! Do commissions get paid to Ozgolf if I take up one of these offers? Is it worth while to the powers to click on ads that appear?

AndyP
13th October 2014, 08:53 PM
I'm not allowed to say.

Coldtopper
13th October 2014, 08:55 PM
I'm not allowed to say. Cool answer Andy I will start taking up some of offers that appear then!

AndyP
14th October 2014, 06:25 PM
Some of them should be gone now, as I have blocked certain categories of ads.

Minor_Threat
14th October 2014, 11:07 PM
They are not cheap Titty they like the bling bling!

I can confirm this as my mate married a Russian chick (non mail order). She costs a fortune to run, but is a stunner!!

mrbluu
15th October 2014, 06:48 AM
I can confirm this as my mate married a Russian chick (non mail order). She costs a fortune to run, but is a stunner!!

Pictures ???