PDA

View Full Version : NSW: Looking for a game Western Sydney 27/9

Mixjah
26th September 2014, 11:17 AM
My local (Penrith) have done there green renos on monday so im looking to play elsewhere tomorrow, preferably with decent, sandless greens and not too far from home.

3oneday
26th September 2014, 12:18 PM
Dunheved is an open day I think, but I'm also told their greens are still coming back from their reno 3 weeks ago.

What about Windsor or Richmond, they'd most likely let a visitor on in the afternoon comp.

KristianJ
26th September 2014, 12:37 PM
Dunheved's are a little furry. Plus there was a truck unloading sand on Monday near the 3rd tee so they might be resanding.

Richmond has medal tomorrow, so no hope there. Plus renos there were 3 weeks ago as well, so they'd be still coming back

FuzzyJuzzy
26th September 2014, 12:46 PM
You could have a crack at the Liverpool Cup. Spots still available in the arvo, I believe...

Mixjah
26th September 2014, 01:43 PM
Thanks gents.
yeah I played Dunheved today, they were very furry.
Thanks Fj but I don't think my handicap is low enough for that.
Anyone know what Windsor is like? I mighg try give them a ring after work.

JADO75
26th September 2014, 07:41 PM
Play the Ambrose at the Riff tomoz for shits & giggles brotha. I'm playing Dunny in the morning then making my way to Penrith, happy days!

Mixjah
26th September 2014, 09:04 PM
Play the Ambrose at the Riff tomoz for shits & giggles brotha. I'm playing Dunny in the morning then making my way to Penrith, happy days! Yeah I decided just to play Penrith, might be abit of fun.

JADO75
26th September 2014, 09:05 PM
Sorry if it's a dumb question but do we know each other?

Mixjah
26th September 2014, 10:02 PM
Yeah we've been introduced before mate, ill say g'day next time I see you and remind you ;-)