PDA

View Full Version : NSW: Mon Oct 6 Labour Day public holiday

FuzzyJuzzy
24th September 2014, 10:55 PM
Hey Dudes,

I usually use public holidays to play in open comps at courses that I can't access on weekends. Anyone getting out on Monday October 6 for a hit somewhere in Sydney? Off the top of my head, the only open comps on Mondays that I know of (other than my home club, Liverpool) are (and correct me if I'm wrong) Castle Hill, Dunheved, Strathfield and Eastlake. And that Pink Ribbon event at Manly. If anyone else is keen for a hit, maybe we can line something up somewhere? I've never posted in 1st Tee before, so not sure how it works... . Cheers, FJ.

mrbluu
25th September 2014, 12:20 AM
Hey Dudes,

I usually use public holidays to play in open comps at courses that I can't access on weekends. Anyone getting out on Monday October 6 for a hit somewhere in Sydney? Off the top of my head, the only open comps on Mondays that I know of (other than my home club, Liverpool) are (and correct me if I'm wrong) Castle Hill, Dunheved, Strathfield and Eastlake. And that Pink Ribbon event at Manly. If anyone else is keen for a hit, maybe we can line something up somewhere? I've never posted in 1st Tee before, so not sure how it works... . Cheers, FJ.

Cabra has an open day on Monday and most public holidays.

davepuppies
25th September 2014, 07:59 AM
Come play the pink ribbon event!

The Castaway
26th September 2014, 03:42 PM
Hi I second that . . . come and play the Manly course - it looks like it will be groups of 3, so, as of right now, there's one spare spot.
The comp event for the day will be stableford - and - it's all for a very good cause.
I have just updated the Pink Ribbon Thread as well.
Cheers

ParMaster
30th September 2014, 06:45 PM
I might be happy to host a couple of guys at New South Wales GC on Monday at 12pm in the club competition. Why not?

KristianJ
30th September 2014, 07:05 PM
I might be happy to host a couple of guys at New South Wales GC on Monday at 12pm in the club competition. Why not?

Most cost effective way to get on at NSW by a massive margin...;)

ParMaster
30th September 2014, 07:07 PM
Especially keen on hosting NSWGC virgins that haven't played it before Kristian. :) Not everybody can access it so I hope a few people here take up my offer of a round there.

FuzzyJuzzy
30th September 2014, 07:19 PM
Especially keen on hosting NSWGC virgins that haven't played it before Kristian. :) Not everybody can access it so I hope a few people here take up my offer of a round there.

Hi ParMaster,

That's a lovely offer. I played NSW for the first time early last year...but I did pay the full $180 though. I'd love to take you up on your offer, but I'm sure some NSW GC virgins will be piping up here in a jiffy...

ParMaster
30th September 2014, 07:39 PM
Fuzzy I'll leave it open till Friday for the first timers to pop in. If I don't get three takers by then I would gladly host you at NSW.

FuzzyJuzzy
30th September 2014, 08:03 PM
Fuzzy I'll leave it open till Friday for the first timers to pop in. If I don't get three takers by then I would gladly host you at NSW.

Thanks mate. Will see what happens...

Waggle
2nd October 2014, 01:28 PM
Dammit. If i wasn't playing a 2 day event down in Canberra I'd be all over the NSWGC offer like a rash. Next time.

Dangals
2nd October 2014, 06:46 PM
If the offer is still there ParMaster I would be happy to take you up on it as I have never played there before.

davepuppies
3rd October 2014, 09:03 AM
Still flushing it pup?

Still gun barrel straight? ;)