PDA

View Full Version : Corowa Courses - Friday 26th to Sun 28th Sept

Matt1979
22nd September 2014, 01:00 PM
Hi - heading upto Corowa Friday morning for a long weekend, wondering what courses I should be looking at?

Am thinking 9 holes Friday arvo, 18 sunday arvo. Am tipping there aren't any public access courses that will be taking bookings for Sat morning ( GF weekend + members comps ) but yell out if you know of anywhere that does

cheers

Dangals
22nd September 2014, 01:05 PM
well corowa alone as 27 holes so even with the members comp running on the Saturday you should have no problems getting a game on the Saturday as they would just get social players to tee off the 9 that is not in the comp and then I assume you can wrap around to the whichever 9 frees up after the comp field moves through.

WBennett
22nd September 2014, 05:03 PM
You have Corowa, Howlong, Yarrawonga's 45 holes, Black Bull - all within half an hour.

Book sooner rather than later as I was down there this time of year and the courses are pretty full. You might find it easy to get a tee time when the AFL GF is on!

Matt1979
23rd September 2014, 08:56 AM
You have Corowa, Howlong, Yarrawonga's 45 holes, Black Bull - all within half an hour.

Book sooner rather than later as I was down there this time of year and the courses are pretty full. You might find it easy to get a tee time when the AFL GF is on!

Howlong booked for Fri pm - 9 holes - just tossing up between Black Bull and Corowa for 18 on Sunday arvo

Bruce
23rd September 2014, 01:30 PM
I think it is the 8th at Corowa that was a standout hole for me. A really good par 5 that bends to the right around the dam.