PDA

View Full Version : Keperra, Cancelled.....

Iain
3rd March 2006, 11:43 AM
Jarro and I are going to play in the comp, will try to get a time around 9am. Anyone want to join us??

1/ Iain
2/ Jarro

Altered to Keperra, as long as we can get a suitable tee time.....

AndyP
3rd March 2006, 01:09 PM
I am due for a midweek sicky, but I won't commit yet. If I don't play any golf this weekend, I may be very tempted.

Keza_G
3rd March 2006, 09:14 PM
gals aren't allowed...... :(

shavey
4th March 2006, 12:18 AM
boys, i know you are keen to play nudgee but can i suggest coming down my way.. our mens open kicks off at 12:30pm and for our bag, there will be nearly $1000.00 up for grabs..

cost is $99.00 and we have over $1500.00 in prizes each week..

just a thought..

Jarro
5th March 2006, 04:13 PM
thanks anyway Shavey, but i think i'll stick with the $8 comp fee at Nudgee ;)

Iain, have you booked us in yet ??

AndyP, are you having that sickie or not ;)

goughy
5th March 2006, 04:38 PM
OK everyone. Jarro's arranging another game at nudgee. I suggest not watering your gardens the day before as it's a sure sign of rain...

Iain
5th March 2006, 06:09 PM
Iain, have you booked us in yet ??

Not yet, I tried to ring this arvo, but it was too late, will give then a call first thing in the morning.

CobraSS
5th March 2006, 11:29 PM
OK everyone. Jarro's arranging another game at nudgee. I suggest not watering your gardens the day before as it's a sure sign of rain...

Also don't spit on the ground in the vicinity of the Nudgee course, he call it off for sure, too wet...............:smt002

Jarro
6th March 2006, 01:22 AM
pretty funny bunch of ****ers we have here :roll:

BrisVegas
6th March 2006, 08:35 AM
Also don't spit on the ground in the vicinity of the Nudgee course, he call it off for sure, too wet...............:smt002

F off Cobra. I'm not one to pull the pin normally, but Nudgee closed the course yesterday. It was cyclonic and ****ing down.

AndyP
6th March 2006, 09:17 AM
AndyP, are you having that sickie or not ;)
If it's not too wet, I'm in.
Weekend games in the rain are fine, but sickies are precious.

BrisVegas
6th March 2006, 09:52 AM
If you play somewhere different, my arm could be twisted...

AndyP
6th March 2006, 10:06 AM
Don't know if you could get Jarro to change, but Keperra could be an option.

BrisVegas
6th March 2006, 10:10 AM
Keperra, Gailes and Windy all have open comps....

Jarro
6th March 2006, 10:20 AM
Don't know if you could get Jarro to change, but Keperra could be an option.

hey, i'll play somewhere else, i don't mind (see Shazza :smt019 )

... only thing is is that Iain is booking this so he better change it if that's what we're all wanting to do.

Iain
6th March 2006, 11:53 AM
I don't mind where we play??

AndyP
6th March 2006, 11:56 AM
My preference is Keperra/Gailes for Wednesday, if Vegas is steering us away from Nudgee. Been a while since I last played at Keperra.

Jarro
6th March 2006, 11:59 AM
i'd prefer Keperra over Gailes .... not as far for me to drive ;)

BrisVegas
6th March 2006, 11:59 AM
well, as I'm only a chance and you 3 are pretty keen.... decide amongst yourselves.

The dingo hill classic on Friday is pretty tempting too.. If I played at 6am, I could almost get a day's work done afterwards!

Jarro
6th March 2006, 12:07 PM
i'd like to try for the 6am tee-time if anyone else is interested ???

means i'll only get about 4 hours sleep Thursday night, but it'll be worth it ;)

AndyP
6th March 2006, 12:10 PM
Might be easier if you keep the Friday discussion to the other thread, and the Wednesday discussion here.

FWIW the earliest tee time I could make on Wed would be 8:30-ish, latest midday, as I would need to get the missus to and from work in Paddington.

Iain
6th March 2006, 03:53 PM
Just rang Keperra, earliest tee time for 4 they have is 10:53, Who's Keen?? There might be earlier for a group of 2 or 3?

AP??
Anyone else?

AndyP
6th March 2006, 03:58 PM
That time is OK for me, don't know about Jarro. I'm in as long as it is inbetween the times I mentioned.
Let me know when you have booked. If it's that late, I might try and see Chris McCourt beforehand.

Jarro
6th March 2006, 04:12 PM
Iain, 10:53 is a bit late for me mate, but if it's OK for you and AndyP.. go ahead, i'll sit this one out

Iain
6th March 2006, 04:16 PM
No worries Jarro, I've booked us in for 11:07, the 10:53 went from when I rang 10 min's ago.

Jarro
6th March 2006, 04:17 PM
have a good one ladies 8)

Iain
6th March 2006, 04:19 PM
have a good one ladies 8)

We should, cause you won't be there!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jarro
6th March 2006, 04:20 PM
We should, cause you won't be there!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

no talking about me behind my back either ... ok [-X

AndyP
6th March 2006, 04:59 PM
Thanks Iain.

What course combination are we playing?

Iain
6th March 2006, 05:02 PM
Thanks Iain.

What course combination are we playing?

No idea?? :confused: :confused:

AndyP
6th March 2006, 05:25 PM
Bugger! Chris McCourt isn't available this Wednesday morning. Looks like I might just have to bash balls for a couple of hours.

AndyP
6th March 2006, 07:26 PM
Iain, just to keep you in the loop, I've just found out that Mitchell may have chicken pox, so I may have to have a genuine sick leave day and stay home to look after him instead of golfing. May know by tomorrow.

Iain
6th March 2006, 07:38 PM
Oh ok, no worries AP.

AndyP
7th March 2006, 10:09 AM
Iain, I think it might be best if I withdraw from this round, to give you a chance to organise something else. Maybe jarro is still interested in playing at Nudgee.

Mitchell doesn't have a doctor's appointment until 3, and I don't want to leave it until that late to tell you what's happening.
Although it doesn't appear that it's chicken pox, he's still pretty crook, and I will probably need to take one of the next two days off to look after him (Beck is home with him today).

Sorry.

Iain
7th March 2006, 10:24 AM
Iain, I think it might be best if I withdraw from this round, to give you a chance to organise something else. Maybe jarro is still interested in playing at Nudgee.

Mitchell doesn't have a doctor's appointment until 3, and I don't want to leave it until that late to tell you what's happening.
Although it doesn't appear that it's chicken pox, he's still pretty crook, and I will probably need to take one of the next two days off to look after him (Beck is home with him today).

Sorry.

Thanks AP,

Might as well cancel this round then.... :sad:

Hope the little fella is ok.