PDA

View Full Version : Blank email

3oneday
2nd March 2006, 03:12 PM
Did anyone else just receive an email with nothing in it, from ozgolf.net.

Pete

Jarro
2nd March 2006, 03:14 PM
yep

pt73
2nd March 2006, 03:15 PM
yep, thought I had done something wrong.

AndyP
2nd March 2006, 03:15 PM
Oops. I was using the email users function and had the test radio button checked, however it must have reset when going back and forth.

My apologies.

3oneday
2nd March 2006, 03:20 PM
yep, thought I had done something wrong.my thoughts too, I thought I was back at.......... de ja etc etc

:lol:

Jarro
2nd March 2006, 03:34 PM
my thoughts too, I thought I was back at.......... de ja etc etc

:lol:

don't think , it hurts your head ... remember :p

brad
2nd March 2006, 04:58 PM
I was just happy to receive some email that didn't ask me to get or do anything :-D

connico
2nd March 2006, 08:33 PM
lol atleast it didnt ask me if i wanted to make my penis bigger...

3oneday
2nd March 2006, 09:04 PM
lol atleast it didnt ask me if i wanted to make my penis bigger...now aren't they getting tiring !!!!

Jarro
3rd March 2006, 06:18 AM
lol atleast it didnt ask me if i wanted to make my penis bigger...

i've been getting these a lot just lately .... is everybody here getting them as well :confused:

3oneday
3rd March 2006, 06:24 AM
i've been getting these a lot just lately .... is everybody here getting them as well :confused:my entire office gets them, my home email gets them. Bit hard to block them too I believe.

Pete

Jarro
3rd March 2006, 06:34 AM
my entire office gets them, my home email gets them. Bit hard to block them too I believe.

Pete

Hmmm, they are certainly annoying.

i'd be really ****ed off but damn it if those gadgets don't work :shock: :mrgreen:

goughy
3rd March 2006, 06:46 AM
But you're not 'spose to use it on the one on your forehead jarro.

AndyP
3rd March 2006, 07:23 AM
I don't get the emails, and don't really need them. I find that the pump works fine.

connico
3rd March 2006, 08:43 AM
lol...yeah its a fad... you'd be surprised how many people men and women do click on them and then get infected.... regardless atleast most of the emails dont try to get you to be a private funds transferer...and they steal our money!! :)

brad
3rd March 2006, 12:51 PM
I think there's way to much information in this thread guys ...=;

:)

Grunt
3rd March 2006, 07:39 PM
Guys I can recommend Mailwasher to avoid all those types of emails, it is a program that is great for those stuck on dial up. It downloads a smal portion of emails and then see if it has come from a friends list or the blacklisted email addresses you have. It them gives you the option to delete them before you chack you emails with Outlook Or Outlook Express. Very handy indeed, best of all it is free.