PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: JetSpeed 9.5* head $90 posted

FuzzyJuzzy
1st September 2014, 10:19 AM
Folks,

Anyone keen on a JetSpeed 9.5* driver head (RH), $90 posted? The head is 8.5/10. I have the stock standard Stiff shaft that it came with (no tip) that I could throw in if you need/want it. Club was bought new from GolfBox. No head cover, but comes with the head tool. Cheers, FJ.

Captain Nemo
1st September 2014, 10:36 AM
Wasnt Shorty after one?

TheNuclearOne
1st September 2014, 10:50 AM
Wasnt Shorty after one?

Pretty sure he'd prefer left handed.

FuzzyJuzzy
1st September 2014, 11:06 AM

Bugger…don't suppose he's ambidextrous?:). I'll sort out some Jetty pics tonight...

Stuartd147
1st September 2014, 11:26 AM
How do these compare to the original SLDR?

3oneday
1st September 2014, 11:28 AM
Easier to play by all accounts, ie more forgiving.

FuzzyJuzzy
1st September 2014, 11:32 AM
How do these compare to the original SLDR?

I'm sure lots of other blokes will give their feedback on this mate, but the general consensus seems to be it's similar to the SLDR, just a bit more forgiving. Others say they've struggled to get used to the lighter head (SLDR head is quite heavier apparently), and as a result they've been cutting the shirt out of the ball with the JetSpeed. I'd add that it's underrated/overlooked due to all the TaylorMade marketing pushing the SLDR brand - and a lot of lads (including myself) have been pretty chuffed with how it actually performs...

mrbluu
1st September 2014, 01:13 PM

Yep. From what I heard he can throw the left handed ones a lot further!!!!:D

Shortylook
1st September 2014, 02:14 PM
Wasnt Shorty after one? yes

Pretty sure he'd prefer left handed. ah yes he would

Bugger…don't suppose he's ambidextrous?:). I'll sort out some Jetty pics tonight... only with the little stick

Yep. From what I heard he can throw the left handed ones a lot further!!!!:D i dont throw clubs thank you very much!!. i just play bad then go home and cry :smt087

FuzzyJuzzy
2nd September 2014, 08:36 PM
SOLD. Thanks Stuartd147.