PDA

View Full Version : wanted:new driver head

Shortylook
31st August 2014, 10:04 AM
Im chasing a jet speed head 10.5 or SLDR 10.5 head if anyone has one
Cheers

3oneday
31st August 2014, 10:13 AM
3balls have them in their open box section, be around $180 delivered with headcover and wrench, if you have no success here.

Shortylook
31st August 2014, 11:02 AM
3balls have them in their open box section, be around $180 delivered with headcover and wrench, if you have no success here.
oh really, cheers mate

Daves
1st September 2014, 07:19 AM
I am trialing a Jetspeed 10.5* at the moment Shorty. It might take me a week or so to see if I want to keep it, if you aren't in a hurry?

Shortylook
1st September 2014, 11:13 AM
no mate no hurry

coalesce
1st September 2014, 11:15 AM
Am I right in thinking you want a left handed one? Seen two in the pro shop in the last couple of days, but they are right handed...

Edit: should have looked at what forum this is in first...

Shortylook
1st September 2014, 01:10 PM
Am I right in thinking you want a left handed one? Seen two in the pro shop in the last couple of days, but they are right handed...

Edit: should have looked at what forum this is in first...
ha ha yea mate i seen a right handed one just then and got a stiffy, but its a righty boo hoo

Daves
1st September 2014, 04:57 PM
I am trialing a Jetspeed 10.5* at the moment Shorty. It might take me a week or so to see if I want to keep it, if you aren't in a hurry?

no mate no hurry

It might be a while Shorty... Took the Jetspeed for its first proper run today and it showed enough to be given further trials. When I hit it well it went like a bullet, low, but hung up there, and then ran for ever. I am struggling a bit with the right adaptor setting and the open face on this thing though!

Shortylook
1st September 2014, 09:54 PM
It might be a while Shorty... Took the Jetspeed for its first proper run today and it showed enough to be given further trials. When I hit it well it went like a bullet, low, but hung up there, and then ran for ever. I am struggling a bit with the right adaptor setting and the open face on this thing though!
Dam you, ha ha no worries mate

mrbluu
1st September 2014, 09:57 PM
Dam you, ha ha no worries mate

Hey SL 3ball have a sale this weekend. $30 off $200 and $75 off $400. Code: dayoff

Shortylook
3rd September 2014, 08:51 AM
Hey SL 3ball have a sale this weekend. $30 off $200 and $75 off $400. Code: dayoff
Ok cheers I'll investigate further

Billch
16th September 2014, 10:17 PM
Any luck with 3balls?
Been on the look out for an SLDR for a while now but nothing has come up

Shortylook
17th September 2014, 08:40 AM
Any luck with 3balls?
Been on the look out for an SLDR for a while now but nothing has come up
Nothing yet mate, but I'm loving the x-hot with the new shaft