PDA

View Full Version : Victoria's Mornington Peninsula Golf

Flowergirl
13th July 2004, 09:11 AM
As many of you are aware we have some top golf courses down this part of the world. Moonah, The Dunes, Portsea, The National. If any of you Ozgolfers ever are down this way you are very welcome to stay at Chez Flowergirls. There's always a spare bed and a warm welcome........and of course fresh flowers in your room!!!! :D

Fishman Dan
13th July 2004, 09:53 AM
As many of you are aware we have some top golf courses down this part of the world. Moonah, The Dunes, Portsea, The National. If any of you Ozgolfers ever are down this way you are very welcome to stay at Chez Flowergirls. There's always a spare bed and a warm welcome........and of course fresh flowers in your room!!!! :D

The missus and I have pulled plans to come down in September, but we have promised to come down before too long - an aunt is turning 60 on the same weekend that we've got Andrea Bocelli tickets.

But plenty of relo's down Mexico way, we might just take you up on that offer!

BrisVegas
13th July 2004, 09:54 AM
Bugger, where were you in April when I need you!! :roll: :wink:

A mate of mine and I came down there for 3 days of golf on all those courses you mentioned and stayed at Blairgowrie Boathouse... He's a horticulturalist and managed a hydro rose farm. At least you two would have had something to talk about!!

Ahh well, there's always next trip! :)

AndyP
14th July 2004, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the genorous offer to all of us axe murderers, FG. :wink:
The missus, bubs and I are coming down at the end of this month with the out-laws. However, accommodation has been sorted.
At this stage the golf clubs aren't travelling with me. :( Will let you know if I am having a round. 8)