PDA

View Full Version : Qld: Mackay Friday 29th for a Social Game?

billp
14th August 2014, 09:15 AM
Will be visiting the olds Friday and Saturday and was thinking about getting a round in Friday morning. Won't have any clubs so will have to hire some.

Just wondering if any Mackay guys would be keen for a hit? Been at least 20 years since I have played the track, and some local knowledge would be good.

backintheswing
14th August 2014, 09:28 AM
I am a member @ Mackay Golf Club. Can most likely play that day. There is no comp though on Fridays.

backintheswing
14th August 2014, 09:28 AM
I have spare clubs as well if needed.

benno_r
14th August 2014, 09:31 AM
I have enough spare clubs to host an Ozgolf Champs, if needed.

FTFY

billp
14th August 2014, 11:39 AM
Thanks, do you normally play comp on Saturdays? Maybe I could ring the proshop and see if they would accept a Carbrook member for a comp round?

The spare clubs would be appreciated.

backintheswing
14th August 2014, 11:50 AM
The weekend of the 30th 31st is our 36 hole 4bbb club championships. Doubt you will be able to play in that. I am not playing in it at this stage, as I may have rugby league finals commitments. If you wanted to play Sunday we may be able to sneak into the fourball somewhere as I doubt it will be a full field.

billp
14th August 2014, 12:02 PM
Friday it will have to be if you are available. I am on a plane again Saturday night.

backintheswing
14th August 2014, 12:11 PM
Ok - will keep in touch, things will change if I have to be away for work, but should be all good.