PDA

View Full Version : NSW: Possibly looking for a game, Sunday 17th August

shavey
13th August 2014, 12:01 AM
Howdy one and all

I'm hopefully getting down for the Bledisloe this weekend followed by a week of sales call. I might bring the sticks down too so interested to see what is doing on Sunday 17th August.

Not sure where I'm staying on the Saturday night as yet either but bumping into a CBD hotel from the Sunday.

Captain Nemo
13th August 2014, 07:08 AM
Shavey, let me know what your up to...
;)

mrbluu
13th August 2014, 07:41 AM
So u going be in Sydney for a week???

shavey
13th August 2014, 10:05 AM
Blu, I'm in Sydney for the week and pretty busy with sales calls during the day.

Titty, I'll be down Sunday at worst but with two tickets for the match sitting in my hot little hands, I feel like I need to make the effort to get down earlier. I'll also need to see if somebody would like to join me as well.

mrbluu
13th August 2014, 10:13 AM
Blu, I'm in Sydney for the week and pretty busy with sales calls during the day.

Titty, I'll be down Sunday at worst but with two tickets for the match sitting in my hot little hands, I feel like I need to make the effort to get down earlier. I'll also need to see if somebody would like to join me as well.

I was thinking mid week beers!!

If you need a ring in for the Rugby I would probably get a leave pass ;-)

Captain Nemo
13th August 2014, 12:21 PM

Get down here mate, im going and will be haveing a bender!
;)

shavey
14th August 2014, 10:44 PM
OK, hoping to fly down Saturday afternoon around 2pm so unsure if we can squeeze a hit in before sunset. I've got a spare bed near Parramatta for the Saturday night (but open to offers) before checking into the city Sunday.

Let me know if and where we might get a hit Sat and/or Sun and if anybody is keen to play chauffeur as I'll be taxiing it for most of the week.

And a bevy sounds good so will discuss once I finalise my appointments.

Disclaimer: The whole trip could be postponed/cut short as my grandmother was put into palliative care today but I'm hopeful she'll hang in there for a little longer.

shavey
15th August 2014, 06:15 PM
Grandmother looked good today so I'm heading down. Think I'll be cutting it too tight tomorrow afternoon for a hit so let's look at something Sunday. At the moment, I'll be crashing at a friends on Saturday night at Harris Park.

Let me know soon lads as I'll be booking flights in the next hour and will need to book in the clubs.

Peppas
15th August 2014, 06:16 PM
Good luck and hopefully the weather isn't too bad!!

matty
15th August 2014, 06:44 PM
Shavey, big rains due Saturday arvo through Sunday. Check forecast. Probably not worth it.

Dotty
15th August 2014, 06:47 PM
Shavey, big rains due Saturday arvo through Sunday. Check forecast. Probably not worth it.
+1.

And our course was wet on Wed. morning from the Tuesday night rain. They only just said okay to carts.

shavey
15th August 2014, 06:57 PM
Oooh, sounding a bit dicey then!

Probably not worth packing the sticks.

shavey
15th August 2014, 10:15 PM
Sticks aren't making the trip but I have a spare ticket if your still keen Blu

Captain Nemo
16th August 2014, 11:52 AM
Going anywhere for a drink before hand?

mrbluu
16th August 2014, 12:32 PM