PDA

View Full Version : Worst Actor/Movie

Jarro
27th February 2006, 11:20 AM
i think this might have been done before, but i'll throw it up again for debate.

The reason i'm posting this is because, at the moment, there is a movie on Foxtel called "Out For A Kill" starring Steven Seagal. This has to be, in my opinion, the WORST POS movie i've ever seen, and now raises Steven Seagull to the top of my worst ever actors list .... just pipping out Russell Crowe ;)

What's your pick ??

markTHEblake
27th February 2006, 11:43 AM
I cant think of a movie that i would consider 'worst'. I tend to watch a movie to the end even if i dont like it, because i cant stand not knowing how something ends.

AndyP
27th February 2006, 12:14 PM
Dude, where's my car? has to be up there.

BrisVegas
27th February 2006, 12:42 PM
Crying Game. 'nuff said.

connico
27th February 2006, 01:08 PM
I think its all relative, the actors arnt to blame its the scipt and hollywood wanting to pump out cliche films for viewers that love that crap...seriously if they didnt have an audience they wouldnt release it... blame the viewers!!!!

amanda
27th February 2006, 01:41 PM
Renee Zellwegger would be my pick - she needs to lay off the botox - all her expressions look the same!

AndyP
27th February 2006, 01:45 PM
I can't stand Gwyneth Paltrow.

brad
27th February 2006, 01:52 PM
As an actor, Keeanu Reeves has to be down the bottom of the list.

Worst movie - Dumb and dumber - didn't laugh once - and I don't mind Jim Carry

macleod
27th February 2006, 04:34 PM
Dude, where's my car? has to be up there.

even as a good cinema buff, that movie has be to watched ina certain way to be fully appreciated, sure on the outward appearance.... ;)

macleod
27th February 2006, 04:35 PM
Crying Game. 'nuff said.

so what's the twist? :D

macleod
27th February 2006, 04:38 PM
buffy the vampire slayer and kristy swanson

rutger hauer was wasted in that movie but the clasisc delivery of Luke Perry's line: "Buffy, the Vampire Slayer" with a nasal drawl....

McMw
27th February 2006, 07:08 PM
Cruise in WOTW...:smt078 :smt078

brad
28th February 2006, 01:14 PM
Your kidding Brad....that turbo lax scene is an all time classic !!!!

Well I was watching a not quite so legal copy at my friends house and the best bit of the moview was when the fat lady came back into the cinema and stepped on 3 peoples toes and spilled her popcorn on the person next to her ... now that was funny.

Flowergirl
28th February 2006, 06:09 PM
Crying Game. 'nuff said.

Dion..........great movie.........what you talking about??????