PDA

View Full Version : Maxfli Noodles

yoyo
27th July 2014, 08:59 AM
I have hit these for a few rounds now and am convinced they are small white pieces of evil.

Has anyone else found these balls to be quite inconsistent in flight and spin traits ??

wizard_of_oz
27th July 2014, 09:40 AM
Ummmm...

Johnny Canuck
27th July 2014, 09:57 AM
They are a low end, budget ball. I think your expectations are a little high.

Rubes found them to be pretty consistent when dropping them down his pant leg.

yoyo
27th July 2014, 12:05 PM
Theyre ***en out!

Dotty
27th July 2014, 01:06 PM
Maxfli is to golf, like Daewoo is to cars.

oncewasagolfer
27th July 2014, 01:11 PM
They used to make good equipment the original revolution was a great ball.

jimandr
27th July 2014, 01:40 PM
JC's answer was a good one. Noodles, and anything labeled soft-feel or similar are golf balls for tappers who are looking for distance through more run along the ground. People who care about what the ball does in the air don't use them.

Now I think of it, I haven't seen too many of them recently. The old guys at my club tend to use Srixon Ad33's or soft-feels. Maybe that is because they are the cheap balls you get in the ball run-down.

Yoyo, use them on water holes or holes with out of bounds on your bad side. The golf ball hunters will love you for it.

yoyo
27th July 2014, 02:10 PM
Hahaha..... Fair enough guys, i just thought id give them a go and was thoroughly surprised at how average they were. I have been using Srixon ZStar and Trispeed Tours, mainly. I never really got into the whole Penta or Pro V1 thing, might give them a go. What are all the big cocks in the henhouse hitting nowadays ?

spanner039
27th July 2014, 06:54 PM
What are all the big cocks in the henhouse hitting nowadays ?

Mostly DDH's, Stratas but theres one weirdo that uses u-tri tours