PDA

View Full Version : Things to not get caught doing in front of your partner...

macleod
25th February 2006, 07:25 PM
Getting caught scrubbing the face of your driver with her good hairbrush under hot water.....

Jarro
25th February 2006, 08:13 PM
.... using her good jewellery polishing rag to sparkle up the old iron shafts :roll:

Keza_G
28th February 2006, 08:24 AM
Using one of his irons to clean cob webs from the awnings and then spotting a roach and whacking it into the ground..... ooooppss....

"Honey, Where did this ding come from on my 5 iron ? I don't remember doing that" reply : "Well it's there so you must have".... ;) ;)

Flowergirl
28th February 2006, 06:12 PM
Jeez........I was a little worried about reading this thread........is that the worst you can come up with..........:)

goughy
28th February 2006, 06:37 PM
Jeez........I was a little worried about reading this thread........is that the worst you can come up with..........:)

You're only saying that cause you'd want the time to yourself. If he catchs you he'll want to join in......:shock:

A box of cadbury roses is not something to be shared right fg :smt002

Flowergirl
28th February 2006, 09:03 PM
You're only saying that cause you'd want the time to yourself. If he catchs you he'll want to join in......:shock:

A box of cadbury roses is not something to be shared right fg :smt002

Yep.......you got me there. Good one Goughy!!! :)

Pinglauncher
1st March 2006, 03:30 PM
Walking in the front door with yet another golf club will generally be greeted by "THE LOOK", closely followed by -

"Don't tell me, you have been waiting ages for this and it is just so good BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Thankfully this is the reason roster days were invented.

Moe Norman
1st March 2006, 03:41 PM
i get my gear couriered to the office and the bag is kept in the boot of my car.

Bruce
1st March 2006, 03:45 PM
Splitting infinitives in thread titles.

macleod
1st March 2006, 04:57 PM
Splitting infinitives in thread titles.

classy ya blaomag ;)

markTHEblake
1st March 2006, 06:06 PM
didnt happen to me but one of the Brisbane Managers of the NAB took two weeks leave. in the 2nd week his Mrs rings the bank and asks to speak to him, the person said "sorry he is on annual leave, would you like to speak to the acting manager?". Obviously she didnt.

She found him in the local pub, dressed in his work clothes, studying the form guide intensely, with the packed lunch she dutifully prepared for him everyday in his breifcase.

macleod
1st March 2006, 08:42 PM
with the packed lunch she dutifully prepared for him everyday in his breifcase.

wow, just like Falling Down....:lol:

markTHEblake
1st March 2006, 10:46 PM
I think he did fall down after that - grovelling and begging for mercy.

imagine if one of you ozgolfers got caught doing that- taking holidays and playing golf everyday and not telling the mrs. How do you explain why your putting on a suit - tie and sun cream?

actually i do remember wearing my work clothes to leave the house and getting changed in the car park once.