PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Must sell stuff before buying anything new sale

coalesce
23rd July 2014, 01:56 PM
Driver: Cleveland Classic XL Custom (9°) with stock Miyazaki JDL 6 Shaft R Flex plus headcover, booklet & tool. I've decided to hold onto this

Hybrid: Cleveland Launcher DST 3i (20.5°) with stock Diamana Red Shaft R Flex plus headcover SOLD

Hybrid: Cleveland Launcher DST 4i (23°) with stock Diamana Red Shaft R Flex plus headcover SOLD

Hybrid: Cleveland Launcher DST 5i (26°) with stock Diamana Red Shaft A Flex plus headcover SOLD

Shoes: Oakley Carbon white US9 hardly worn. Bought from this thread (http://www.ozgolf.net/showthread.php/40593-Massive-Sale?p=1129532&viewfull=1#post1129532) but they are too small for me (I usually need US10). $65 posted

Thanks!

Wenz
23rd July 2014, 02:11 PM
You beat nadg ;)

coalesce
23rd July 2014, 02:19 PM
Well the hybrids and shoes I was going to try and sell anyway so not related to how bad I was on Sunday - if not here then ebay. If the driver doesn't sell, I'll probably keep it.

But can we keep the banter about that to the once a month thread please? I don't want other people finding out how crap I am! :)

crops23
23rd July 2014, 02:22 PM
Well the hybrids and shoes I was going to try and sell anyway so not related to how bad I was on Sunday - if not here then ebay. If the driver doesn't sell, I'll probably keep it.But can we keep the banter about that to the once a month thread please? I don't want other people finding out how crap I am! :) I normally take a 8w in footjoy and 9.5 in nike Adidas do u know what you take in footjoy?

coalesce
23rd July 2014, 02:25 PM
I normally take a 8w in footjoy and 9.5 in nike Adidas do u know what you take in footjoy?

I have a pair of FJ superlites at home - will check what size they are tonight (although they are slightly big for me!). Normally my problem is I need larger shoes for the width not the length and I usually end up with empty space at the toes. These oakleys fit in length fine but are too snug across the top of the toes.

AusOdy
23rd July 2014, 02:28 PM
what is the playing length on Cleveland Classic XL Custom driver please?

coalesce
23rd July 2014, 02:33 PM
what is the playing length on Cleveland Classic XL Custom driver please?

Pretty sure it is 45" as it is a stock club/shaft combo

See http://shop.clevelandgolf.com/club/1004/XLDRVCSTM/_/Classic+XL+Custom+Driver

AusOdy
23rd July 2014, 02:41 PM
currently in love with XL 3wood so im tempted to try the driver. will do some research and get back to you, no need to hold for me.
interested in trade from cheap stuff i'm selling?
http://www.ozgolf.net/showthread.php/40436-Clear-out-sale!!?highlight=

coalesce
23rd July 2014, 02:45 PM
currently in love with XL 3wood so im tempted to try the driver. will do some research and get back to you, no need to hold for me.
interested in trade from cheap stuff i'm selling?
http://www.ozgolf.net/showthread.php/40436-Clear-out-sale!!?highlight=

Ok no probs. Not really after anything there I'm afraid.

FuzzyJuzzy
23rd July 2014, 03:46 PM
Hey Coalesce,

Any chance of some pics of the Cleveland driver, either in PM or to FuzzyJuzzy2109@yahoo.com? I've got one and love it, but a mate of mine has been eyeing it off like Tiger eyes off hot blondes, so he'd be keen on this one at that price if it's in solid nick… . Lemme know. Cheers mate, FJ.

coalesce
23rd July 2014, 05:24 PM
Yep will add some pics later on when I get home

nadg63
23rd July 2014, 05:33 PM
You beat nadg ;)

Don't drag me in to your sledging! ;) :)

coalesce
23rd July 2014, 06:49 PM
Pics added

coalesce
23rd July 2014, 07:00 PM
Maybe mint condition is overstating it but definitely 9/10

coalesce
23rd July 2014, 07:09 PM
Also 5i hybrid is A flex not R

coalesce
27th July 2014, 08:50 PM
I normally take a 8w in footjoy and 9.5 in nike Adidas do u know what you take in footjoy?

I have a pair of FJ superlites at home - will check what size they are tonight (although they are slightly big for me!). Normally my problem is I need larger shoes for the width not the length and I usually end up with empty space at the toes. These oakleys fit in length fine but are too snug across the top of the toes.

Sorry I forgot to update this. My footjoys are 9.5W and are probably half a size too big for me.

The hybrids are pending but price drops on the driver & shoes. If they don't go they are heading to ebay. The driver is an absolute bargain - saw it at $119 at a local pro shop this weekend, still tempted to keep it

Captain Nemo
27th July 2014, 08:52 PM
So your Footjoys are 9.5wide and they or the Oakleys are too big?

coalesce
27th July 2014, 08:53 PM
The footjoys are too big, the oakleys too small.

coalesce
8th August 2014, 01:27 PM
Clubs either sold or withdrawn.

Last attempt to shift the shoes with another price drop - otherwise I'm going to have to cut off the end of my toes so I can use them!