PDA

View Full Version : Read the F*&^%kn instructions

oldracer
13th July 2014, 05:43 PM
Got a Cleveland Custom XL driver which I have played around a bit with different shafts and settings but gradually got to the point where I couldn't find the short stuff on my side of the trees. In frustration I had 13* 3 Deep that I put a Black Tie in and cut the shaft down, voila fairway finder and back in the game!! Sat down this morning and actually read the leaflet that came with the driver and checked out the 12 different settings and what setting affects which ball flight. Found the one to counteract slice/massive ghey fade, hit the course this arvo and hey presto, fairways, hence the heading, when it doesn't work your way, try it ours!!!!!!!!

oldracer
13th July 2014, 05:45 PM
I actually nearly bought a Jetspeed!!!!!

chappy1970
13th July 2014, 05:57 PM
Hilarious Al

Coldtopper
13th July 2014, 08:05 PM
Dont suppose you use a drill to put IKEA furniture together. Thanks for the post lol.

oldracer
13th July 2014, 08:45 PM
Dont suppose you use a drill to put IKEA furniture together. Thanks for the post lol.ya gonna laff Mitch but I don't go to Ikea cause I can't find their toilets let alone read their bloody instructions!!!!

oldracer
13th July 2014, 08:45 PM
Hilarious Aldoesn't surprise you tho does it Chap!!!!!

Hatchman
14th July 2014, 12:53 PM
I actually nearly bought a Jetspeed!!!!!

Still room on the train :D.

I can't stop laughing at your Cleveland story.

mrbluu
14th July 2014, 12:57 PM
Got a Cleveland Custom XL driver which I have played around a bit with different shafts and settings but gradually got to the point where I couldn't find the short stuff on my side of the trees. In frustration I had 13* 3 Deep that I put a Black Tie in and cut the shaft down, voila fairway finder and back in the game!! Sat down this morning and actually read the leaflet that came with the driver and checked out the 12 different settings and what setting affects which ball flight. Found the one to counteract slice/massive ghey fade, hit the course this arvo and hey presto, fairways, hence the heading, when it doesn't work your way, try it ours!!!!!!!!

Great story!!!

Dont suppose you use a drill to put IKEA furniture together. Thanks for the post lol.

What's wrong with using a drill for IKEA furniture??/

Coldtopper
14th July 2014, 07:44 PM
Great story!!!

What's wrong with using a drill for IKEA furniture??/ Nothing I have been know to get the saw out as well.

mrbluu
14th July 2014, 08:13 PM
Nothing I have been know to get the saw out as well.

Hahahaha

PeteyD
15th July 2014, 07:03 AM
Duct Tape? ;)

oldracer
18th July 2014, 05:53 PM
Great story!!!

What's wrong with using a drill for IKEA furniture??/ haha if I didn't have a beautiful wife that understands I am freakin hopeless and that she has to put all Ikea shit together, the stuff would be out the backdoor busted in a million pieces in frustration, and yep Pete, if all else fails, 100mph tape!!!!!

Scifisicko
18th July 2014, 06:34 PM
The Chaser were good at making IKEA.

mrbluu
19th July 2014, 12:06 AM
You guys are too funny. IKEA furniture is one of the few things I can do....

coalesce
19th July 2014, 08:59 AM
Hah yeah. Try building stuff from officeworks or superamart and you'll wish you were building ikea stuff!