PDA

View Full Version : Taylormade Counter Balanced Putter.

Lemo
7th July 2014, 07:46 PM
Any one using one? Thoughts?

SirTop
7th July 2014, 07:48 PM
Love my SpiderBlade Slant, works a treat. Switched from an Odysee Versa 7

Once you get used to the extra weight it's great

Lemo
7th July 2014, 07:49 PM
Yeah had a quick look at one yesterday think it may be the way to go.

mrbluu
7th July 2014, 07:57 PM
I don't like them but there are lots of guys here that do....

benno_r
7th July 2014, 08:02 PM
I dont own one, but I trialled one for a few rounds. Of all the counterbalanced putters I have used/owned, the TM had great stability, but I think the feel off the insert is horrible. Try one, if you like the feel, it will work very well.

JADO75
7th July 2014, 08:10 PM
I've got a Spider Blade slant neck & plumbers neck but graduated to the Daddy Long Legs & couldn't be happier. I used to be a pretty streaky putter but the TM counter balanced putters have made me way more consistent, love the roll they put on the ball.

Lemo
7th July 2014, 08:15 PM
From these reports I think I'll invest in one.

gameboy
8th July 2014, 09:34 AM
i had a go with the mallet version - very nice putter. blade didn't do much for me.

pauly
8th July 2014, 03:40 PM
had the TM daddy long legs, at 7-10 foot it was awesome, felt like i could hole every one

long range the face felt weird so my distance control was average at best and close range 5foot and under i'd pull half the putts
in the end i binned it :(

i persisted with the counterbalance though coz that stability is great, got a cally tank cruiser #7 now with the adjustable weights - was able to get a feel for distance control that i liked and adding a bit of extra weight to the grip stopped the 4 foot pull, so this week i'm happy :D

topping
9th July 2014, 08:28 PM
I'm going to take the plunge on the TM spider blade tomorrow. Felt great last week on the Power Golf putting green. Could it be the one?

rick3003
6th October 2014, 05:21 PM
So is anyone still using one... I'm toying with the idea...

3oneday
6th October 2014, 05:28 PM
Had a couple, pretty good close up but tough from distance (for mine)

tyrob
7th October 2014, 04:40 PM
I have a spider s c/b.. Inside six foot seem automatic to me.. Longer putts outside ten feet I have great feel and mange to can a few or get very close all the time