PDA

View Full Version : NSW: City of Orange Golf Championships

Monsta
1st July 2014, 09:58 AM
Hi All,

I am not affiliated with this tournament at all, just thought if anyone is interested in a weekend away........

It is on the long weekend in October (4th, 5th and 6th) and played on 3 different courses at Orange.

Orange City GC (Duntryleague)
Wentworth GC
Orange Ex-Services GC

SMS can attest to the quality of the courses, Duntryleauge is a great course and regulary holds trainee pro events.

54 hole event played on the 3 courses with $6000 worth of prizes www.golforange.com.au (http://www.golforange.com.au/).

Cost $90 for the golf entry.

I can email entry forms to anyone that is interested in playing (I will be attending)

Cheers

mrbluu
1st July 2014, 10:03 AM
You not going to QLD Champs??

Monsta
1st July 2014, 10:06 AM
This is my fathers day present to the old man, once a year that I play golf with him.

sms316
1st July 2014, 10:12 AM
You not going to QLD Champs?? I have a sneaking suspicion that this years Qld Champs will be the least attended ever.

mrbluu
1st July 2014, 10:13 AM
This is my fathers day present to the old man, once a year that I play golf with him.

OIC....take him to QLD Champs ;-)

Waggle
1st July 2014, 10:22 AM
Heard good things about this weekend, unfortunately I play the Mudgee Open every year which is the same weekend.

Dotty
1st July 2014, 10:45 AM
Damn. Same weekend as Castaway's event, but his has boobies.

markTHEblake
1st July 2014, 12:31 PM
Sounds like a great event. Unfortunately most of the city living homo's where multi round events are practically non exisitent have no idea how much fun these country events are.

WBennett
1st July 2014, 12:51 PM
Kev, I'll hold off til I get back from Thailand, but if I make it my 'birthday present' I might be in.

If its half as much fun as Howlong was last year it will be a cracker.

Monsta
1st July 2014, 01:56 PM
OIC....take him to QLD Champs ;-)

I love him, but not enough to cough up the money to take him to QLD :lol:, besides he doesnt even like playing at GLGC so getting him to play top courses in QLD is asking wayyyy too much

Damn. Same weekend as Castaway's event, but his has boobies.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm boobies

Sounds like a great event. Unfortunately most of the city living homo's where multi round events are practically non exisitent have no idea how much fun these country events are.

Too true MTB, playing 3 different courses for a 54 hole event is something that should happen more often.....

Dangals
1st July 2014, 02:14 PM
I am interested but it is a matter of convicing the better half that a weekend away when she will be approx 37 weeks pregnant might be a bit much... we shall see.

Especially considering our first came 3 weeks early.

Monsta
1st July 2014, 02:17 PM
I am interested but it is a matter of convicing the better half that a weekend away when she will be approx 37 weeks pregnant might be a bit much... we shall see.

Especially considering our first came 3 weeks early.

Bring her along Dangals...... The Orange hospital is located on the same grounds as one of the courses, you could drop in as you walk up the 18th fairway :lol:

Dangals
1st July 2014, 02:32 PM
Bring her along Dangals...... The Orange hospital is located on the same grounds as one of the courses, you could drop in as you walk up the 18th fairway :lol:

I can just see the conversation now - listen honey there is a possibility that while you are in labour pushing our child out you may be able to look out the window and see me walk by...

Monsta
1st July 2014, 02:39 PM
As long as you wave it will be ok..........

Buzz
1st July 2014, 02:40 PM
I was thinking the same Dangals but we aren't due until early November ... Plenty of time ?? :)

Johnny Canuck
1st July 2014, 03:47 PM
Giving Gingers their own city.

Why did no one think of this sooner?

Monsta
1st July 2014, 03:50 PM
Giving Gingers their own city.

Why did no one think of this sooner?

Always wondered why it had no soul...........