PDA

View Full Version : Ebay question

golfbound
25th May 2014, 07:34 PM
Just wondering if you list an item on ebay does it come up world wide or how do you make it world wide if it doesnt

Peppas
25th May 2014, 07:53 PM
Look at the "places I will ship to" or something like that from memory...

golfbound
25th May 2014, 07:58 PM
ok i added international shipping hope that works as i want to sell in the states

graham_w
25th May 2014, 08:05 PM
List it on ebay.com not au

golfbound
25th May 2014, 08:10 PM
List it on ebay.com not au

Do i need to create a new account for that

graham_w
25th May 2014, 08:11 PM
No, just use your normal ebay login. Works across the sites.

golfbound
25th May 2014, 08:15 PM
No, just use your normal ebay login. Works across the sites.

Hmmm nope login doesnt work

graham_w
25th May 2014, 08:21 PM
Hmmm nope login doesnt work

Sure? You changed your password recently? I just logged into ebay uk and jp which ive never logged into and worked fine.

Unless there's a setting in your profile to allow signing in to multiple ebay sites?

golfbound
25th May 2014, 08:25 PM
maybe a setting will have a look

Daves
9th August 2014, 09:24 AM
Anyone else struck problems with using the eBay Cart recently? When I try to go the Checkout, only a few items go across. It won't allow me to request a total from the Seller either. So far I have only had the issue with one seller. Can't seem to get any answers from eBay.

benno_r
9th August 2014, 09:41 AM
No dramas here. I find myself using the Cart more and more.

Lagerlover
9th August 2014, 01:55 PM
No dramas here. I find myself using the Cart more and more. Hence you looking more and more like me!!!

yoyo
9th August 2014, 02:58 PM
I need new tyres on my ebay cart

Daves
12th August 2014, 07:58 AM
Anyone else struck problems with using the eBay Cart recently? When I try to go the Checkout, only a few items go across. It won't allow me to request a total from the Seller either. So far I have only had the issue with one seller. Can't seem to get any answers from eBay.

I am still trying to get this fixed. Neither eBay or 2ndSwing have been particularly helpful. eBay's Help area would have to be one of the worst I have ever used. Their Community it pretty lame and disorganised as well. 2ndSwing offered to invoice me for the multiple items, but haven't done anything with the list I sent them a few days ago. I have some items in the cart from Auction wins and Best Offer accepted. I am trying to get it finished and closed, but it just won't cooperate.

Question: if I go to each item and select Buy it Now, will it go into my Cart? I seem to remember that it won't (you have to pay for it straight away and as part of the Buy transaction), but I can't find anything in eBay help about it??

3oneday
12th August 2014, 08:02 AM
No, buy it now won't go to the cart.

Daves
12th August 2014, 08:11 AM
No, buy it now won't go to the cart.

Ta Pete, thought so. Stupid system!