PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know anything about brosnan duel titaniumgolf balls?

aarong
13th May 2014, 10:56 PM
As the title states, my father handed me a box of brosnan duel titanium golf balls. He bought them over 10 years ago but never used them. Anyone know anything about then? I will be sure to try them out next time I play

WBennett
13th May 2014, 11:04 PM
No. Didnt you buy the 144 hot dots i recommended earlier?

If you are starting, balls are balls. Be more worried about etiquette and pace of play than the next pill you are going to lose (they all get lost eventually)

goughy
13th May 2014, 11:12 PM
As the title states, my father handed me a box of brosnan duel titanium golf balls. He bought them over 10 years ago but never used them. Anyone know anything about then? I will be sure to try them out next time I play

Yeah baby. Big W, discount, 15 ball box, Dunlop titanium's were my ball of choice a dozen plus years ago. Should feel like hitting a bolder, and should have all the spin and green holding power of a greased up piglet on an ice lake. On the good side, use then when hitting over creeks. That way when the kids come to collect the golf balls they get pissed off because the word on the ball starting with T doesn't say Titliest!

aarong
13th May 2014, 11:12 PM
I am buying the DDH's at the end of the week.

I am just curious to know abit about them, can't find anything on them

Johnny Canuck
13th May 2014, 11:36 PM
They were probably your run of the mill rock ball. Anything with "titanium" in the name is going to be pretty harsh.

Dotty
14th May 2014, 05:31 AM
No. Didnt you buy the 144 hot dots i recommended earlier?

If you are starting, balls are balls. Be more worried about etiquette and pace of play than the next pill you are going to lose (they all get lost eventually)
+1 on the priorities.

ps. Top Flite XL were a better ball than Hot Dot and B51.
pps. Don't start a thread looking for cheap Top Flite XLs.

3oneday
14th May 2014, 06:03 AM
Any relation to haha lol?

goughy
14th May 2014, 06:31 AM
They were probably your run of the mill rock ball. Anything with "titanium" in the name is going to be pretty harsh.

Nothing worse than getting dents in the face of your driver from teeing off!

markTHEblake
14th May 2014, 07:17 PM
ps. Top Flite XL were a better ball than Hot Dot and B51.That's true but on the other hand, the Hot Dot and B51 didn't break in half on ya.

spanner039
14th May 2014, 07:37 PM
All great balls, I like Brosnan very underrated

simmsy
14th May 2014, 08:20 PM
DDH2 - so awesome

Marto65
14th May 2014, 08:20 PM
The old DDH balls were actually very good. I was once watching a pro friend of mine hit balls and he showed me that the DDH balls didn't drift like some of the other balls.

markTHEblake
14th May 2014, 08:26 PM
Yup, they were definitely harder to bend. I think most golf balls now are similar dimple patterns to the DDH