PDA

View Full Version : Cairns golf club 8th May

Onewood
3rd May 2004, 11:08 AM
Thought I'd better make this an official Ozgolf golf day [-o< praying for the weather to be fine :)

Courty
Miike
Onewood
Terry (Onewoods brother)

Onewood
5th May 2004, 05:23 AM
OK the big day has arrived =D> I'm off on my Cairns trip :D So I will catch you guys next Thursday night \:D/

AndyP
5th May 2004, 09:01 AM
Now you be a good boy, Kev. O:)

Courty
7th May 2004, 07:06 AM
The big event is on tomorrow. :D Any tips on Onewood's game and what I can do to beat him? :smt021 :wink:
My game has been crap lately, I need all the help I can get! :twisted:

AndyP
7th May 2004, 07:30 AM
The big event is on tomorrow. :D Any tips on Onewood's game and what I can do to beat him? :smt021 :wink:
My game has been crap lately, I need all the help I can get! :twisted:
Snap the shafts on his driver and Mid-Rescue. :twisted:

Jarro
7th May 2004, 07:40 AM
just give us a complete review of the game guys 8)

I think you'll find that Onewood won't miss many fairways, but he may have a few troubles with those tricky 3 foot putts ..... :wink: :lol:

Have a good one fella's :mrgreen:

Courty
7th May 2004, 07:57 AM
I think you'll find that Onewood won't miss many fairways

He'll be doing well if he can hit them all. They are in the process of profiling the fairways for the Von Nida event next month. Holy Crap! If they make them any narrower, there won't BE any fairways :shock:

I will post the results on Saturday night. Will also post a review of the social day on Sunday...

Onewood
13th May 2004, 07:57 PM
Courty and Miike kicked our butt on Saturday 4BBB :cry: I played with my brother (bloody useless :lol: :lol: ) 45pts to 34pts

Took me 4 holes [2pts] to come good on Sunday....finished the front 9 with 17 :shock: and 21 on the back for 38pts 8)

Had a great day with Miike and Courty on Sat and with Courty and Wavemaker on Sunday

Thanks to you all for your Hospitality and friendship :P

Gaz, I hope you get a chance to meet our northern friends 8)when you get up that way...

mike
14th May 2004, 02:28 PM

No problem Onewood, you're good company.

I'm coming down to Bris in november with the family, maybe we can catch up for a game then. It'll be your turn to send ME in the wrong direction :D

Onewood: Where do I go here , boys ? :?:

Courty: Aim down the left side of the fairway Kev, there's no trouble there. :wink:

Courty and Mike: snigger snigger

:D

Courty
14th May 2004, 02:32 PM
Onewood: Where do I go here , boys ? :?:

Courty: Aim down the left side of the fairway Kev, there's no trouble there. :wink:

Courty and Mike: snigger snigger

:D

snigger snigger

Onewood
14th May 2004, 07:26 PM

I'm coming down to Bris in november with the family, maybe we can catch up for a game then. It'll be your turn to send ME in the wrong direction :D

I would be happy to return the favor :wink:

Keep in touch 8) your boys should be playing by then :wink: