PDA

View Full Version : Definately Last Clearance Sale

nudgee
12th February 2006, 09:47 PM
OK lets get this going:

1. Bridgestone J33 - 60* Lob Wedge with S200 shaft - hit only 20 balls at range - std length and lie - $115 shipped
2. Rescue TP 14* - Fujikura Tourspec 869 stiff - 42" long and D7 swingweight - this is definately not for the Monty Burns out there - 8/10 including headcover - will throw in Graffalloy Prolite 35R which was the shaft in it before the Fuji - Looking for $195 shipped
3. Tour Callaway Fusion 7 Wood (21*) with rare Pink NV 75s - length of a 5 wood with trajectory of a 7 wood - this club is as good as it gets - 8.5/10 includes Fusion headcover - $275 shipped
4. Taylor Made Tour R300 - 8.5* with HTD Harmon Shaft - Japanese version - non conforming - 8.5/10 includes headcover - looking at quick sale - $165 - this driver is awesome in the wind - low trajectory low spin and runs a mile.
5. Last but not least Nike SQ Tour with Diamana 83 Stiff (real one) - 9.5* - this is in mint condition - bought from Perci - great driver but I have 905R on its way - looking for $465.

As usual photos are available but as you know - happy to refund if not satisfied with condition.

Cheers

PS I promise this is the last clearance as I have nothing left in garage now!!!

Moe Norman
12th February 2006, 09:54 PM
got any putters???

:D

Stoney
12th February 2006, 10:05 PM
got any putters??? :D

Are you sure it is a putter you need Moe ?

I can give you the name of a good shrink, might be money better spent. :-D

Moe Norman
12th February 2006, 10:11 PM
dion got a new putter and look at him!

PS: its not in the mind, I just have a ****house putting stroke.

It's not like there is alot of pressure standing over a 2 footer for a double on the 16th, yet I still managed to hit a pull and miss the hole completely.

nudgee
13th February 2006, 08:03 AM
Sorry Moe - no putters for sale. I must say I did notice yesterday that just about every putt of yours bounce quite a lot of the face!! I am no putting genius but that cant be good.

Cheers

BrisVegas
13th February 2006, 08:10 AM
dion got a new putter and look at him!

PS: its not in the mind, I just have a ****house putting stroke.

It's not like there is alot of pressure standing over a 2 footer for a double on the 16th, yet I still managed to hit a pull and miss the hole completely.

The best putter I know is stoney. Why don't you book in for a consultation with him! He put me onto a good thing.

Failing that, you can borrow my old Bullseye blade for a while to help get your stroke back. Nothing goes back and through better than the bullseye... It's just not that easy to line up.

AndyP
13th February 2006, 10:03 AM
Sorry Moe - no putters for sale. I must say I did notice yesterday that just about every putt of yours bounce quite a lot of the face!! I am no putting genius but that cant be good.
How the hell can you bounce the ball off the putter face? That's just weird.

Moe Norman
13th February 2006, 10:06 AM
haha AndyP we're a dying breed.